1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Black Ops 2 "Revolution" Map Pack leaked

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by Carlos, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Carlos

Carlos Owner Staff Member Private

PSN:
    CarlosX360
    Call of Duty: Black Ops II has been released to retailers worldwide on November 13th, 2012. Only a moth thereafter, Activision has begun to ship new promotional posters across the nation at participating retailers.

The new DLC pack is called "Revolution." From some reports, it's 4 multiplayer maps, and one Zombies map....

[​IMG]

It's going to arrive in January....

[​IMG]

The date of the Revolution Map Pack is going to arrive January 29th...

[​IMG]

As usual, on Xbox Live first!
  2. NotBucko

NotBucko Recruit

Finally, they're implementing weapons to the map packs!
  3. Phil Holz

Phil Holz Recruit

Pretty cool!! Thanks for the post. Implementing guns is pretty interesting.
  4. VicTomExoTic

VicTomExoTic Recruit

PSN:
    TurkishPipebomb
    XBL:
    VicTom ExoTic
    Steam:
    TurkishPipebomb
    I'm not in favor of gun DLC for multiplayer, zombies mode I have no problem with though. The reason I am not very fond of the gun DLC is because I fear that the gun would be OP (overpowered) and people not fortunate to have the DLC would get demolished. But, since I'll most likely get it (I hope) then I won't have anything to fear :3