1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Completing Story on Veteran

Discussion in 'Modern Warfare 3' started by Pecheneg Price, May 23, 2015.

1. Pecheneg Price

Pecheneg Price Recruit

I was able to beat the whole campaign on veteran mode. Surely it wasn't easy but I managed to get it done.

2. jesolis

jesolis Recruit

Hello everyone! My name is Jorge Solis. I completed the entire campaign on VETERAN mode as well. I agree with you in the sense that it was not easy, but it was very rewarding. There is no greater satisfaction than a job well done. Actually, I think I am now a much better player because of this. My technique improved so much!

3. nusster

nusster Recruit

Wow. Congratulations man. I really admire people like you, I'm just way too big of a noob to actually do something great like that. I usually go for the lowest difficulty because I like to see games a leisurely experience.