• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Does anyone want a remake of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gh0st233

Recruit
Does anyone else want a remake of Call of Duty 2? World at War is mostly the fight with the Japanese, and here we fight the Germans, mostly. I would like the next CoD game to be a remake of CoD 1 or CoD 2, just for the campaign and some World War 2 multi-player. They didn't do it since 2008, or whenever World at War came out, which is one of my favorite CoD games. They overdid it with these modern and future warfare titles. Let's go back to the roots.

I loved the Xbox 360 version of this game, unfortunately is not the same for PC, I remember those graphics and that campaign was just awesome, not as good as the PC version, that is mostly in Russia,
Anyway I would like a remake from that version, but this time I hope they bring it to PC.

gh0st233

Recruit
It was different to the PC version? How different was it? Just the graphics or game-play and story as well? Well, if it's graphics, I kind of expected PC to be a lot nicer and have better graphics. I played the game a few times and I loved it. Played the multi for a while, after beating the game.

Yes, it was a totally different game, the story was much better than the one in PC version, and also graphics and physics were awesome, and about multi-player, I don't know because I only played the campaign, but I played the multi-player version of PC version, and it was pretty good in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements