1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

MW2 Pre-Order

Discussion in 'Modern Warfare 2' started by zEvArAnO, Jun 29, 2009.

1. zEvArAnO

zEvArAnO Recruit

I have pre-ordered... this game just for the poster :) that I will be getting with it... when I pick up the game. Did you guys pre-order it for the same reason ?? or different ?? reasons... and would like to know how much you paid for it... and where you pre-ordered it from :)

Price of Pre-Order: $69.99 CDN
    Place of Pre-Order: EBGames (GameStop)
    Reason of Pre-Order: The Poster Looks Amazing :)

whats yours ?

2. Woody

Woody Recruit

Price of Pre-Order: £44.96 ($86.13 CAD :(:()
    Place of Pre-Order: Amazon.co.uk
    Reason of Pre-Order: Cheapest place to buy from and i really want the game! haha.

Was interested in buying the collectors edition but doesnt look like anyone is selling it here.

3. zEvArAnO

zEvArAnO Recruit

hm.. collectors.. edition does not come with anything special.... just a new case for the game... and thats bout it. We have to wait and see further info... on the collectors edition also.

4. CODForums

CODForums Administrator
    Staff Member

I see new info has been released about the editions of the game now.
    Standard - Game and Manual
    Hardened Edition - As above but packed in a SteelBook case and with a hardbound art book “Behind The Lines” and a downloadable version of the original 2003 game Call Of Duty
    Prestige Edition - All of the above two versions, as well as fully functioning night vision goggles with MW2 branding and a sculpted head stand.

I'll probably just grab the basic copy, what about you guys?

5. sonicboom

sonicboom Recruit

I really would love to have the version with the night vision but i'm not shelling out that kind of money. Most likely I will just end up getting the basic version.

6. CODForums

CODForums Administrator
    Staff Member

Good choice, and don't forget... the longer you spend running around looking like an idiot with plastic goggles on your head the longer you're going to have to enjoy the game ;)

7. start

start Recruit

Don't buy the version with the night vision goggles, it's a total waste. They are going to be terrible quality. How can you even get good goggles for under $150, let alone the game with it?

8. Woody

Woody Recruit

I don't think anyone is expecting them to be top quality military grade goggles. They're much more for fans of the game and collectors. They'll sit nicely on the head on a shelf next to a CoD poster etc...

9. diggs

diggs Recruit

I'll be buying the regular version, I don't see a need to buy the night vision goggles.

10. JohnFraser

JohnFraser Recruit

Price of Pre-Order: £44.99
    Place of Pre-Order: Game.co.uk
    Reason of Pre-Order: I loved Call of duty: Modern Warfare, so I am convinced I will love Modern Warfare 2!

Modern Warfare 2 - Xbox 360 - GAME.co.uk

11. KCalpha14

KCalpha14 Recruit

Price of Pre-order: £0.00
    Place of Pre-order : GAME
    Reason of Pre-order: I'm getting for free and will be close to the best game created.. (so far)

12. rufus

rufus Recruit

nice man how are you getting it for free? someone on my college course works in game but they only get like 20 or 25% discount! whats your secret? ;)

13. Jason

Jason Recruit