• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Sick call of duty Montages!

adamjessen

Recruit
Im Adam or AiDeN Alchemi.
I am making gaming videoes, mostly CoD in the moment as i really like to edit and play call of duty. I would say that i make pretty alright montages. If you would like to see some dope montages and call of duty videos, my channel is the one you should be checking out. I usually make a new montage every monday, and maybe a random video in one of the weekdays. Tune onto my channel for more info! I am the leader of the clan AiDeN with two other leaders as well. We created the clan and we all do Youtube. If you would like to be a part of AiDeN, give me a message and we will check you out and if we feel you fit in, you will get thorug a trial test. Other than that its been Adam or AiDeN Alchemi, and im out.

My youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqpkyo7Upsz30FaJGL3kXJw

Like CODForums!

Advertisements