• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

08MAR20 No Progression to literally anything in multiplayer

Zhadow

Recruit
So idk whats going on but sometime between last night and this morning on March 8, 2020 everything stopped progressing, Levels, All challenges, gun levels and camo challenges, like literally anything that you have to work towards isnt progressing what so ever which is really frustrating because whats honestly the point of playing multiplayer if you cant even progress. Is this problem going to get fixed anytime soon, and are we going to get any kind of Comp for this?

trblemkr

Recruit
So idk whats going on but sometime between last night and this morning on March 8, 2020 everything stopped progressing, Levels, All challenges, gun levels and camo challenges, like literally anything that you have to work towards isnt progressing what so ever which is really frustrating because whats honestly the point of playing multiplayer if you cant even progress. Is this problem going to get fixed anytime soon, and are we going to get any kind of Comp for this?
I have had the same thing happening since sometime mid day today. Also on xbox.

Thank you for posting this. I thought I was just going crazy.

Kinda pissy about it right now. I mean SMG longshots aren't difficult but they are time consuming and I figure I lost out on about 30 of them, which would have made my MP5 gold.

So obviously, having the exact same issue. I'm on PC.

It started for me this afternoon. I had 22/50 longshots on my MP5, got it up to 28 then they stopped being counted.

Man Same. I used a double XP got a ton of long shots and headshots and they didn’t count for crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I totally agree. Or just bump us up some ranks and give us gold for the weapon we’re working on lol

I will ! And thanks for that

So it looks to be working now. But no compensation for our previous progress. Maybe tomorrow we’ll see something not sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gstar1977

Recruit
I agree. Mine did same last night on PS4.
Yep Confirmed working again, only took 12 hours of wasted time :)
What platform was that on?

Markaccus

Recruit
Hope they give out double XP on the battle pass for a day. Loads of people will have missed a few tiers during the outage. I was on for about 2 hours last nigh during the outage, which would have been at worst 2 tiers, probably more.

boshedo

Recruit
Glad it got working. I was fixing to try my hand at multiplayer again being a new player. Its frustrating to say the least to get "owned" as a new player. Lately I've been playing Spec Ops. I went from Rank 11 to Rank 38 just by spec ops. Leveled up my gun some. I'm using the M4A right now and trying to unlock the attachments. Frustrating to say the least. You guys recommend a game mode for leveling up faster? Maybe Domination?

Glad it got working. I was fixing to try my hand at multiplayer again being a new player. Its frustrating to say the least to get "owned" as a new player. Lately I've been playing Spec Ops. I went from Rank 11 to Rank 38 just by spec ops. Leveled up my gun some. I'm using the M4A right now and trying to unlock the attachments. Frustrating to say the least. You guys recommend a game mode for leveling up faster? Maybe Domination?
Definitely domination
Hope they give out double XP on the battle pass for a day. Loads of people will have missed a few tiers during the outage. I was on for about 2 hours last nigh during the outage, which would have been at worst 2 tiers, probably more.
Let me know if you find out anything else about it because they should compensate us for the outage

Markaccus

Recruit
Definitely domination

Let me know if you find out anything else about it because they should compensate us for the outage

Never received a response from my bug report, but they've given us almost a week of double everything, so I suppose that answers our concerns :D

boshedo

Recruit
With the Double Everything I've been playing Spec Ops. Leveling my guns pretty fast. I always pick the mission where you have to open the Vault. Multiple enemies keep spawning so leveling is a breeze. Working on my MP5 now. Already have my M4A1 up to level 71.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements