1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: WWII, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

1,000 posts & 100 members!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by WhoIsDo, Nov 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Recruit

I'm extremely happy to see that we recently crossed 1,000 total posts & 100 members for our Call of Duty forum! It's been a bit of a slow start, but we've started to pick up steam over the past few weeks.

I'm incredibly thankful for everyone here that has supported the site in its early days. Please don't hesitate to let me know of any suggestions that you may have! I can't wait to see where you all help take this place in the coming months!

3 people like this.
  2. Ik0n

Ik0n Recruit

Awesome news! I'm gonna be here along for the ride!

3. TODD 1

TODD 1 Recruit

This is a great site and will get better as time goes on , I had let a few friends know about it, im glad to be a part of it and will donate as soon as I can, but Christmas is to close and my old lady is expensive. THANK YOU for making it

4. Grim

Grim Active Member
    Prestige

I'm very happy to see this place as active as it is. And I'm in this for the long haul! Great job with the site @WhoIsDo!

5. Miller

Miller Recruit

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.