• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

1000 Ways To Die-Any Truth To This Death?

Toxic34

Recruit
If you've ever watched the Spike TV show 1000 Ways To Die, you know that it showcases alleged actual deaths brought about by stupidity, and are shown in a comical manner, with mocking narration and recreations. Not surprisingly, there is a video game-related death in one episode. Is there any truth to the claims shown here?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBWZHiEdm3k

Angels of Death

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J $1000 Tournament Clan Chat 0
C 5 Ways 'Black Ops 4' Could Make Call Of Duty Great Again General Call of Duty 1
A BEST WAYS TO IMPROVE YOUR AIM! Call of Duty Media 2
B Top 5 Ways To Rank Up To Master Prestige Fast in Black Ops 3 Call of Duty Media 0
burnsrbeef The Most Annoying Ways To Die in BO2... Call of Duty Media 1
CODNinja MW3 - Fun Ways to F*#k a Juggernaut! (Take a Stab!) Ep. 8 Call of Duty Media 0
CODNinja MW3 - Fun Ways to F*#k a Juggernaut! (Cow Boy Up!) Ep. 7 Call of Duty Media 0
CODNinja MW3 - Fun Ways to F*#k a Juggernaut! (I.M.S.) Ep. 6 Call of Duty Media 0
CODNinja MW3 - Fun Ways to F*#k a Juggernaut! (Package Crush) Ep. 4 Part 1 Call of Duty Media 0
CODNinja MW3 - Fun Ways to F*#k a Juggernaut! (Ep. 3 Part 2) Riot Shields Call of Duty Media 0
CODNinja MW3 - Fun Ways to F*#k a Juggernaut! (Ep. 3 Part 1) Riot Shields Call of Duty Media 0
CODNinja MW3 - Fun Ways to F*#k a Juggernaut! (Ep. 2 Part 1) Call of Duty Media 0
CODNinja MW3 - Fun Ways to F*#K a Juggernaut pt. 2 Call of Duty Media 0
CODNinja MW3 - Fun Ways to F*#K a Juggernaut Call of Duty Media 0
M 5 most hated ways to die, List them General Call of Duty 10
A Warzone needs to die Call of Duty: WarZone 5
P Why do I die so much quicker than my enemies??? Call of Duty: WarZone 10
A PSN Fight or Die Mulisha Clan Recruiting Clan Recruitment 0
King Mustard Fed up of having to press F to skip, each time I die Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
xXInfectedXx Why do we live to die? The Lounge 2
R PSN Recruiting for LND (Legends Never Die) Clan Clan Recruitment 31
K PSN Fly High Never Die [FHND] Recruitment Clan Recruitment 0
M PSN Downloaded season pass and the maps, but only got Die Riese General Call of Duty 0
J PSN maxis eastereggs die rise and tranzit Clan Chat 0
xIgNiTex PSN Recruiting Teammates for BO2 Die Rise High Maintenence (Richtofen) Clan Chat 0
debtheweb Do you think COD will ever die? General Call of Duty 44
kamy Die Rise Easter Egg Tut Text&Video General Call of Duty 0
M Die Rise Zombies Sniper Competition with prizes Call of Duty Media 1
LiamGarbett DIE RISE Round 41 Call of Duty Media 0
N Die Rise Mysterious Noise Theory Call of Duty Media 0
T Die Rise & New Zombie Mode "Turned" Gameplay/Commentary In 1080p HD! Call of Duty Media 0
ShahRaoul I will be Live Streaming Die Rise @ Midnight Call of Duty Media 0
DHG xCircles Multi (DHG) Die Hard Gamers NOW Recruiting Clan Recruitment 0
N Orcs Must Die Co-Op Gameplay Walkthrough [HD] Video Games 0
J Fear Us Or Die is recruiting new members PS3 and 360 Clan Recruitment 1
J Multi Fear Us Or Die looking for recruits PS3/360 Clan Chat 0
X BLACK OPS MONTAGE. "invaders must die" Call of Duty Media 0