• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi 2.18 K/D Old Man looking for a clan

CoachKRiLLiN

Recruit
Hey all! A few things about me:

1. I am SUPER competitive (hate to lose) so while I try to be positive on the coms if you are not playing smart it's in my DNA to say something. I realize no one likes this but I just want to be honest. I was in a Destiny clan for years with no issues but it's not for everyone I get it.
2. I only play SnD (with a solid group) and TDM (mostly solo). I'm fine with all the other game types but only with a solid group that likes to set up. Flipping spawns every 5 seconds is not my idea of a good time.
3. 2.36 KD, and 2.61 Elim/D with 526 SPM in TDM (sweaty tryhard). 2.18 KD and 2.42 Elim/D overall.
4. I'm 40 so other than the occasional rage I am very mature and will have lots to talk about. Might even make you laugh from time to time.
5. I stream occasionally so you'd have to be ok with that.
6. I'm fine with league play (Elite solo) but it's not my favorite.
7. I used to work for MLG for years and have lots of gaming stories.

I don't want to play casually but I'm also not looking to join tournaments and things like that. Basically I like to play core but I want to win every game. If your clan seems like a fit and you want a solid player that's going to be able to hold down an area of the map I'm your man.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-03-27 164043.png
    Screenshot 2021-03-27 164043.png
    492.8 KB · Views: 11

CoachKRiLLiN

Recruit
Still looking. My K/D is up to 2.21 right now with a 2.41 in TDM which is by far my #1 playlist. I really just want some peeps to play with that can hold their own and communicate and also hate to lose like I do. Hit me up!

CoachKRiLLiN

Recruit
I have played league and am in Elite but I don't prefer it. Thanks for the reply btw at least I know someone is looking at it lol. K/D is up to 2.23 now btw which means nothing!

Caliber

Incorruptible
I don't really play a lot of Warzone. Nothing against it and I might play more if I had some people to play with but I probably have less than 50 games played and most of those were zombies lol.
All the best to you. I have been following your progress for a while because I don't believe in a man behind. Best of luck to you.

CoachKRiLLiN

Recruit
All the best to you. I have been following your progress for a while because I don't believe in a man behind. Best of luck to you.
Thanks! I think I scared everyone off with the rage comment lol. Just trying to be honest. If I could find at least find one person that's good and likes to play TDM I think I'd be set so if you know anyone that prefers that and SnD lmk!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
N CRAZY OLD MAN CAPTURES MY FRIEND (Story over COD Gameplay) Call of Duty Media 0
O Old Man Clan recruiting Clan Chat 3
O PSN Old Man Clan. Over 30s PS3 casual gaming. Clan Recruitment 1
Allenthe101 Xbox Live Old School Gamer looking for an old school team Clan Recruitment 4
N 6y old playing COD Call of Duty Media 0
SCUD_Hunter73 Multi Old Timer looking for hook ups!?! Clan Chat 3
T Can't play old maps? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
T Looking for a old PS3 account to play BO1 General Call of Duty 2
Blitzkrieg-TXs Xbox Live Old School Cod Player in need of group Clan Chat 3
U Cool old style warzone fragmovie Call of Duty Media 0
ProjectMyhm4130 Button Layouts - Making do is getting old. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
A Multi Cross Platform Old School Style Clan! Clan Recruitment 0
P Can't delete custom blueprints - not the same old issue! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
SamimSupreme OLD Grau VS NEW Grau Call of Duty Media 0
U Old gamertag and Activision name still showing on leaderboards Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
J Old Newbie The Lobby 2
A [MW2] [BO1] [PS3] All of my ranks on old COD games have been reset!! Help!! General Call of Duty 1
D PC Old time Ghost Recon, COD, Battlefields player looking for UK clan. Loving COD Warzone. Clan Recruitment 3
M Multi [OFG] Old Fart Gaming Clan Recruitment 0
K The good old infinite story game The Lounge 5
B Xbox Live Over 40 years old? Play COD WW2 on XBOX? Clan Recruitment 0
D Multi GATHERING THE OLD GAMERS Clan Recruitment 0
E patch 1.5. total victory, new or old? General Call of Duty 3
L Im looking for a team that plays compitive call of duty I'm 16 years old. Clan Chat 1
F Old Guy Intro The Lobby 9
P Multi Old XGN/XGC Thread Clan Chat 96
Larry_Imported Hello..New.."old" guy here. The Lobby 5
James_Imported Hello... An old member - kind of. The Lobby 3
Tthizzle88 Too old for Chuck E. Cheese? (Story Time) | Black Ops 2 AN94 48-9 Hardpoint Video Games 0
Uzi How old are you? The Lounge 4
Oceane Check this out! 12 year old buying MW3? Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos CODForums is 3 years old! CoDForums Announcements 1
P 32 yr old prestige 4 mw2 looking 4 clan Clan Recruitment 1
A Different kinds of Claymores, Adapted from the old kind. General Call of Duty 1
CaptMacGyver Is this Man in the Picture, "Steve Ackrich - The CEO of Infinity Ward"? General Call of Duty 7
V PC 2 man looking for a squad Clan Chat 1
V Xbox Live MW 3 Skilled Three man seeking clan Clan Recruitment 4
A Xbox Live Xbox one Bo3 6 man squad Clan Recruitment 0
U No Man's Sky Is Amazing! Video Games 0
L Xbox Live 6 man tdm trickshotting (xbox one) Clan Chat 1
P Spider-Man 2017 film and Recommended Cast The Lounge 3
O Xbox Live player needed for our four man team xbox one Clan Recruitment 0
manumohanman Hai guys i'm Man The Lobby 1
Tthizzle88 24. Story Time | The Little Debbie Man: Everyday was Hustling Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos 4th personalization pack features Dead Man's Hand General Call of Duty 1
Tthizzle88 250 Subs | Pac Man Gameplay | "Beastanomical" Next Word? Video Games 0
Gunnar Campbell 3 Man Free For All Sniping on Highjacked Call of Duty Media 0
I 14 Second 6-Man Ace - Search and Destroy Call of Duty Media 0
CODNinja Winning Domination with ONLY RPG'S and Dead Man's (Tale of the Inglourious Lagomorphs) Call of Duty Media 0
G Sniper 6 man quad-feed OMG! Call of Duty Media 0