• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

2 Things need fixed

DarkMatter

Recruit
In the new Tier 1 update there is no kill feed in all of the call of duties I have played since World at War there have always been a kill feed in Hard Core. I would like to know who I killed and who killed me, also seeing if I get a double kill would be nice too. Second thing that needs fixed is to be able to turn off cross play on Xbox. It is very annoying to not be able to turn that off and just play with Xbox players.

In the new Tier 1 update there is no kill feed in all of the call of duties I have played since World at War there have always been a kill feed in Hard Core. I would like to know who I killed and who killed me, also seeing if I get a double kill would be nice too. Second thing that needs fixed is to be able to turn off cross play on Xbox. It is very annoying to not be able to turn that off and just play with Xbox players.
pretty sure you can turn off crossplay --- i think you have to actually turn it on in settings to be able to anyway --- i could be wrong but im pretty sure i saw it there.

agree totally on the kill feed tho

DarkMatter

Recruit
pretty sure you can turn off crossplay --- i think you have to actually turn it on in settings to be able to anyway --- i could be wrong but im pretty sure i saw it there.

agree totally on the kill feed tho
On Playstation you can turn off Cross Play but you are not able to on Xbox or PC.

How to disable MW2 crossplay on Xbox
  1. Select 'General'
  2. Now 'Online Safety and Family'
  3. Next, select 'Privacy and Online Safety'
  4. Open 'Xbox Privacy'
  5. Select 'View Details and Customise'
  6. Now 'Communication and Multiplayer'
  7. Finally, use the 'You Can Join Cross-Network Play' section and switch it to 'Block'

They need to fix this, I don't want to play with locked on aimbots. I see now why this game has upped the cheats on pc. They have to to compete with the free aimbots the game gives consoles. Let us have an option to turn off crossplay already.

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
They need to fix this, I don't want to play with locked on aimbots. I see now why this game has upped the cheats on pc. They have to to compete with the free aimbots the game gives consoles. Let us have an option to turn off crossplay already.

It's well documented that the PC is the superior gamer..

Consoles would be wiped out if TPTB didn't give Consoles their aimbots.. :^/

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
R Things that need a little adjustment - Game sound, skill based matchmaking, crossplay fps difference Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 13
J These things need fixing if so game will turn out great General Call of Duty 0
AntiCheatAgent94 DMZ The Two Things That Will Fix DMZ Call of Duty: WarZone [2.0/DMZ] 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Things That Make Ya Go 'Hmmmmm??' The Lounge 4
AntiCheatAgent94 Warzone Do New Things Get Harder??? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
R Things I would like to see(easy on me please) Call of Duty: Vanguard 4
AntiCheatAgent94 Warzone C-4 Things I have Learned.. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Warzone Things That Make Ya Go 'Hmmm'.... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
R Warzone Few things I did to raise my K/D Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
I Warzone Things wrong with the game from someone with 20 days playtime Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 13
D Warzone Game will be dead if the following things wont happen! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 18
K Little things to do to level up faster. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
A Multi Warzone (Things that go BOOM) Contest Clan Chat 0
I Just got MW. Confused about a few things Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
C 5 THINGS WE WANT TO SEE IN CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS 4 General Call of Duty 2
C 8 Things Wrong With Call of Duty WWII Call of Duty Media 1
O Fun things to do in Custom Games General Call of Duty 0
T 5 THINGS YOU DIND'T KNOW ON BLACK OPS 3 -TEAM WARNING- Call of Duty Media 1
GameIzLife 5 Things Black Ops 3 Should Have Call of Duty Media 0
QURT_Avenger What things do you like about Ghosts and what things do you not like about the game? General Call of Duty 2
S Things that annoy you in Call of Duty. General Call of Duty 42
C 10 Things You Might Not Know About Black Ops 2 Call of Duty Media 0
T Review of All Things in BO General Call of Duty 1
J Your Ideas: Your wishlist for the things you hope to see in CoD7 General Call of Duty 25
OhBonezz Multi I need some teammates!!! Clan Recruitment 0
M Xbox Live NEED SQUAD Clan Chat 0
J Snipers need a buff Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II 0
J Ground war spawns need work Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II 0
P Submachine guns definitely need to be buffed. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II 3
freakdaddy64 probably dont need to upgrade cpu Technology 4
oneofonetrey Multi NEED RANKED TEAM! Clan Chat 0
T Warzone Need help Game wont load after patch on battle.net my PC just freezes Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
G Multi Need some players to help with mauer der toten Easter egg Clan Chat 1
Z Warzone I really need help with this Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
La.Muneca187 Need help Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 3
B Warzone Need help on pc Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
P Need Help: Game Error Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
S COD Mobile in need of a purge General Call of Duty 1
K Multi Need Members for My Vanguard Clan and Warzone Group Clan Chat 1
C Need help with game location Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 9
J Sliding and jumping need nerfed Call of Duty: Vanguard 3
R Mobile Need New Members Clan Recruitment 0
W Warzone Need a patch.. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
U Mobile World Championships Mobile I NEED A TEAM Clan Chat 0
M Need help with an update Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
J Warzone Need help! Warzone Xbox problems Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
S Multi Need people to play with Clan Chat 3
C Warzone They need to add motorcycles! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
H I need help Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
L Please respond Need Help! please respond Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 3