• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

278th Armored Cavalry Regiment

Megatron

Recruit
Hello, I'm the CO of the 278th Armored Cavalry Regiment, We currently play MW2 and Cod4. We are a Military Based unit. We can provide everything you are looking for in a realism unit. We have active members and a committed command staff. The Regiment is accepting anyone from any part of the world as long as you speak good English. We are looking for active and dedicated players. If a unit with a chain of command, promotions, realism, and competition play is what you're looking for, Then the 278th suits you perfectly.

We are a Tactical Realism Unit for cod4. Which means our rules on our cod4 server are Tactical Rules. Don't join if you cannot follow them. The rules are in the General Orders on the main page

Enlisting and Becoming a Soldier in the 278th Armored Cavalry

Enlistment is your first step toward becoming a soldier in the 278th Armored Cavalry Regiment. The process starts by visiting our website 278th Armored Cavalry Regiment "I Volunteer Sir", signing up for our forums, and filling out our Enlistment Papers.One of the best parts about this unit is that we understand you have a life to live. We do require some activity, but that activity can be shown in many ways.

What we offer:
Medals/Ribbons
Good clean gaming environment
Nice smooth servers
Good members
A Fairly Active Unit
Good ranking structure
A close version on the real military

What we want:
You too be active
Have xfire and Teamspeak
Be mature and 15 or over
Willing to show up for practices and meetings
Being able to take orders and follow the CoC (Chain of Command)
Clean game play, NO HACKING!

You can Contact me on xfire skystriker98 or steam sky_stryker or at our website 278th Armored Cavalry Regiment "I Volunteer Sir"

We are a PC Unit/Clan

Hope to see you around

Gen.Megatron
278th Armored Cavalry Regiment
Commanding Officer