• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Wynterfallen

Recruit
hi there I am a recruiter from 3M X Gaming Community. It doesn't matter if you're from PS4 Xbox or a computer if you play Call of duty, Modern Warfare, all the Black Ops... then we want to hear from you! Not only do we have cash prize tournaments we also have merchandise! We also have a pro team that you can try out for if you so choose. We have weekly meetings every Sunday! So please if you are a hardcore gamer you come to the right place! Feel free to message me so we can get you started.

Wynterfallen

Recruit
Hi there can you please tell me what your Discord name and number is and what your Gamertag number is so I can add you!

hi there I am a recruiter from 3M X Gaming Community. It doesn't matter if you're from PS4 Xbox or a computer if you play Call of duty, Modern Warfare, all the Black Ops... then we want to hear from you! Not only do we have cash prize tournaments we also have merchandise! We also have a pro team that you can try out for if you so choose. We have weekly meetings every Sunday! So please if you are a hardcore gamer you come to the right place! Feel free to message me so we can get you started.
How can I join?

I’m interested in joining. My discord is Gengar#1314

Wynterfallen

Recruit
HEY THERE ALL FUTURE RECRUITS MY NAME IS WyntyrFallen and I'm here to find some potential, amazing, new 3MX clan members! If you love gaming and are looking to find a clan out there that shares the same love for everything COD then youy friend have come to the right place!
. We are a clan that plays all games but it's main love is for anything cod/black ops. So if your trying to find a great group of individuals that share the same passion as you then this is your one stop shop if your actively clan hunting? We have all been together since black ops 2 days. If you are willing to be active in our discord, attend meetings every Sunday threw discord. Then send a message my way and come get the initiation ritual out of the way my number is 4257608588 or reply to this message I look forward to be your recruiting officer!

Like CODForums!

Advertisements