• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

3v3 gunfight return??

Sauce

Recruit
Been talking with my friends online and we have unanimously agreed that the best game mode that came out on Call of Duty *warzone* Modern Warfare was the 3v3 gunfights. It seems only fitting as in warzone you have squads of 3 and would be able to seamlessly transition to multiplayer with no problem. I think it should be at least an option when playing the “gunfight” game mode, what do you think?

Hi devildog, I’m a fellow user of modern warfare. I think that war zone is a washed up shit game mode that was created for retard ten year olds or just shit xp boosters who get hard when they get one kill. We lost 3v3 because of war zone, please help us take back 3v3 we cant do this alone

Hi devildog, I’m a fellow user of modern warfare. I think that war zone is a washed up shit game mode that was created for retard ten year olds or just shit xp boosters who get hard when they get one kill. We lost 3v3 because of war zone, please help us take back 3v3 we cant do this alone
3v3 will probably come back eventually.

Also, why do you think Warzone is shit?

Because it’s just another dead battle royal game mode and I no longer want to play that style. I want new content, I don’t want this washed up fortnite game mode

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Because it’s just another dead battle royal game mode and I no longer want to play that style. I want new content, I don’t want this washed up fortnite game mode
Dead? Broo... you realize there's 30 Million players on Warzone, right...? Right?

It isn't much like fortnite at all. It has a bunch of unique features that other BRs don't have.
Wow, It’s so unique with its 1v1 Gulog to allow all the shit players who die in the beginning to come back and wow so unique with being able to buy back teammates because I know for sure you probably can’t win alone

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Ok. Ok. I don't want an argument to blow out, so I'm just gonna give a verbal warning. Sarcasm is fine, as long it's light-hearted, than "Haha, you're fucking stupid." Treat each other how you'd like to be treated.

Have a good day.

Wow, It’s so unique with its 1v1 Gulog to allow all the shit players who die in the beginning to come back and wow so unique with being able to buy back teammates because I know for sure you probably can’t win alone
Yeah. That's what I like about it, even if you die you still have a shot at coming back.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements