• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

Multi 5W|FT Gaming is recruiting!

5WIFT Gaming is looking for new players to join our fast growing MW only clan. We have around 70 members which all play different game types being played. If you like WZ, Core or Hard Core and you enjoy being part of an awesome regiment then please reach out either by Discord DM: Stinky Dude#9989 Xbox GT EntwinedMoth5 or join "https://discord.gg/9bp7x9r" We support PS4, PC and XBOX and we are a 16+ clan only.
MUST LOVE COD!!

Tactical Gaming

iBxbby

Recruit
Are you tired of playing MW by yourself? Do you want to work together with likeminded individuals so that you can win more games rank up and meet new people.

If you answered yes, then come join us at 5WIFT Gaming! We are active daily playing HC, Core and WZ. If you want people to run games with drop me a DM on Discord at iBxbby#5412

Xbox, PC, PS4

Must love COD!

Kipler

Recruit
5W|FT Gaming is a 16+ clan with over 300+ active members always looking to play. There is always someone on to play any time during the day as we have members both in NA and EU. We have no K/D requirements, all we ask is that you're 16+ and bring a non-toxic attitude. We have a 1 week recruitment trial with the ability to move up within the discord ranks, Once you pass your 1 week trial you will be invited to our in game regiment. Look forward to seeing you! DM me on Discord if you're interested! Kipler#3254

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Multi Join 5WIFT Gaming Server Clan Recruitment 6
Yankee_LT Care Package Theft Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 8
J Analog shift Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
I 3 launchers left... Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 10
zLL Tezzie PC [PC][EU] Zero Lives Left active community since 2011! [18+] Clan Recruitment 0
A Multi 'F8TH ' 5 spots left!!! Clan Chat 7
ShiFt Clan PSN SHIFT CLAN EDITOR NEEDED! Clan Chat 0
ShiFt Clan PSN SHIFT CLAN!!! Clan Recruitment 10
U UnderTake eSports LFT / Players Clan Chat 0
Carlos Eclipse's Rift revealed General Call of Duty 0
S Paradigm Shift: Call of Duty Advanced Warfare montage Call of Duty Media 0
WhoIsDo Advanced Warfare Emblem - Minecraft Creeper tutorial Call of Duty Media 2
Hyper Minecraft? Video Games 8
V PSN VoiD Now Recruiting ( 15 Slots Left ) Clan Recruitment 3
Scotteh Minecraft Phostshop Artwork Video Games 4
Carlos "Night Shift" It's Call of Duty Time! Call of Duty Media 0
Tthizzle88 Grand Theft Auto V (GTA 5) Just Exploring Video Games 22
Carlos Grand Theft Auto 5 Online Revealed Video Games 0
F Help me - get a $15 Amazon gift card in minutes The Lounge 1
InfamousSlayer UPLINK Carnage! Playing w/ Brother! (Pack a Punch Camo, Minecraft?) Call of Duty Media 3
M Free Call of Duty Revolution DLC Giveaway - Only 33 codes left! General Call of Duty 1
Tthizzle88 Grand Theft Auto V Gameplay Trailer Full Review Video Games 0
Tthizzle88 Xbox One DRM Policy Revisions Confirmed by Microsoft!!! Video Games 0
R Want some free Microsoft Points? Video Games 0
Tthizzle88 "Roughhousing" Need For Speed Shift | Shoutouts #6 Video Games 0
Tthizzle88 PS4 Conference Review |BO1 Sticks/Stones (40-16) |NFS Shift Video Games 0
InfamousSlayer XBOX ONE: What Microsoft Didn't Tell You Video Games 0
Tthizzle88 Need For Speed Shift- Episode 3 | Pop The Tire I'm Sweating Video Games 0
Ohh Aspire Xbox Live Clan Recruitment & 1600 Microsoft Point Give-Away! Clan Recruitment 1
Ohh Aspire Xbox Live Clan RECRUITING! (1600 Microsoft Point Give-Away!) Clan Chat 0
F MUST OPEN!! Free Minecraft! Video Games 0
G >$30 PSN or 1600 MICROSOFT POINTS GIVE AWAY! Video Games 0
MILLZE Minecraft - BO2 Tranzit Zombies Call of Duty Media 1
fulltimeegyptian Zombiecraft Gameplay! :D Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Grand Theft Auto 5 Video Games 3
P Want PSN points or Microsoft points? Video Games 1
Funky Jammer Free Microsoft points Video Games 1
JusZenTFN Multi Obscured Gaming Community [OGC] Clan Recruitment 10
B PSN Looking for a gaming community or starting my own Clan Chat 2
S Multi ShockWave Gaming (16+y/o) is Recruiting! Clan Chat 0
Eon Gaming Multi Eon Gaming is Recruiting members 16+ Clan Chat 0
A Multi Recruitment for EON Gaming Clan Recruitment 0
Zooom New Gaming Chanel with Giveaways! Call of Duty Media 0
I Multi CORE Gaming is recruiting Clan Recruitment 0
DrCyn Multi Subversive Gaming Network - Recruiting members and Clans Clan Recruitment 0
T-RPGYoItsWatson Multi The Phoenix Rising Gaming is Recruiting for EVERYONE! Clan Recruitment 0
VelocityxApe Multi Velocityx Gaming Clan Chat 0
D Multi PHNTM Gaming COD Comp Team Clan Recruitment 0
VelocityxApe Multi Velocityx Gaming Recruiting!! Clan Recruitment 3
A PSN Vz Gaming Recruitment Clan Recruitment 0