• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

A 1080p issue with CoD

Status
Not open for further replies.

bourge_21

Recruit
I recently purchased a TV capable of 1080p. I hooked up my PS3 and plugged in MW1 excited to play, and everything looked fantastic. Unfortunately, the controls seemed jumpier to me and my performance online was really bad. I switched the resolution to 720p and retried playing online. This time the controls felt a lot more like I was used to them. Has anyone else experienced this?

Angels of Death

That's weird as the resolution change should not affect the framerate or input rate at all. Unless it is infact bogging the console to upscale the graphics to 1080p as i believe MW1 was 720p native.

bourge_21

Recruit
I f
That's weird as the resolution change should not affect the framerate or input rate at all. Unless it is infact bogging the console to upscale the graphics to 1080p as i believe MW1 was 720p native.
I also feel the same way. Maybe something has to be done here. I'll figure it out then.

This is the only thing that makes sense to me. A hardware or software issue with your PS3 could cause it, although I'm no master with television sets. I just plug the HDMI cable into the console and TV and then get to playing!

bourge_21

Recruit
This is the only thing that makes sense to me. A hardware or software issue with your PS3 could cause it, although I'm no master with television sets. I just plug the HDMI cable into the console and TV and then get to playing!
Well, I have checked my cables and PS3 plugs but there seemed to be no problem at all. I went to see a technician and he said everything works perfectly fine. Is there something about compatibility issues with the TV to my PS3? But the thing was it worked, just that the resolution had to be lowered down.

moaz13

Recruit
That's pretty strange, I can only assume it's from your TV settings, maybe some kind of framerate interpolation thing.

bourge_21

Recruit
Thanks for the comment. I just need to work out on side things. This weekend, I will have it checked again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
eGsistance BO3 runs 1080p/60FPS on PS4, 4k/60FPS on PC, TBA/60FPS on Xbox One General Call of Duty 1
xander99912 NEW MOB OF THE DEAD BEHIND THE SCENES TRAILER 1080P Call of Duty Media 0
T Die Rise & New Zombie Mode "Turned" Gameplay/Commentary In 1080p HD! Call of Duty Media 0
N Darksiders 2 Gameplay Walkthrough Review [1080p] Video Games 1
A NasTy_ViiBeZz : Search and Destroyed EP 6 : MW2: Rundown:Intervention:14-0;1080p Call of Duty Media 0
P BIG fps issue. from 200fps to 100.. Call of Duty: WarZone 4
HiJrdn Temporary Ban or Maintenance Issue? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
P Can't delete custom blueprints - not the same old issue! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
P Audio Cheat issue Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
P Capture Flag Issue Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
R Multiplayer / issue display Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
F Xbox party chat issue Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
T Activision And The Gamer Tag Issue Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
C Latency Issue Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
H4bbs Modern Warfare Install Issue Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
M Weird "connection" issue after the new update Call of Duty: WarZone 0
A Modern warfare local co op issue? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
Z has anyone else had this issue with cod? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 12
F Warzone install issue Call of Duty: WarZone 1
T Jeeezus! Now ANOTHER Issue Battlenet App Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Send-A-Salami Anyone else having an issue with Gamertag or PS name showing up as Anon? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
G PC Issue login COD General Call of Duty 0
D Game save issue General Call of Duty 3
R bo2 zombie signal issue General Call of Duty 2
MadiesLAN #1 Multi-Player Issue (As seen at Sledgehammer Games) General Call of Duty 2
S Keyboard issue General Call of Duty 4
struzinski Not Lag Compensation. Issue is called "Bufferbloat" Call of Duty Media 0
Q Update Issue General Call of Duty 2
D2_StorM52 Multi COD Cold War D2 Esports Looking For Players For New Gen Consoles Clan Chat 2
K COD ONLINE Campaign (Chinese Call of Duty Full Campaign) Call of Duty Media 0
R Ranking all CoD Multiplayer Experiences General Call of Duty 1
L Multi New EU/UK Cod league Clan Chat 0
DAZZLER PC 33/UK/PC looking for Aggressive play style cod partner from the UK Clan Chat 1
M Multi ANZ Competitive COD Clan Chat 0
DizzyDemon Something has been bugging me about CoD characters. General Call of Duty 2
cisco PC Soldiers never sleep recruiting for COD MW Clan Recruitment 1
A I tried to create COD animation Call of Duty Media 2
HQC4 COD COLDWAR and WARZONE highlights from KoMA thegrower /KOMA the grower Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 0
overflowcod 5k's & Aces - Best COD Player Call of Duty Media 0
L Xbox Live Two new cod clans recruiting Clan Recruitment 9
S COD Streaming Call of Duty Media 3
Vryks Multi [EU][NA] - [PC][PS4][XB1] - [WZ][MW] - Looking for people to play CoD with? So are we! Join The Hideaways! Clan Recruitment 2
overflowcod [COD MW] i'm better than you at search and destroy - 3k, 4k, 5k's Call of Duty Media 0
D Mobile Looking for COD Mobile clan for Tourney Clan Chat 0
L COD MW wont start. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
Once&Future Multi COD recruitment Clan Recruitment 0
P COD Mobile Outrider Arctic - Can't Link Accounts General Call of Duty 0
R [Help] Recommended NVIDIA Control Panel and COD:Warzone Settings. Call of Duty: WarZone 4
freakdaddy64 cod modern warfare update problem Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
H Atonement - CoD Frag movie Call of Duty Media 0