• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

A longtime, but now part-time player

Khronic

Recruit
How's it going. I've been playing COD since the early days of Normandy and still love the series. Although it's changed a lot since, I still love it for it's robust multiplayer. I currently play Call of Duty: Black OPs 2 on the 360, as well as World at War. I also play Modern Warfare 2 on the computer from time to time with some friends. I just want a place where I can discuss COD, and this forum seems like a perfect place to get my fix.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
mattco Hello everyone! Longtime CoD player here... The Lobby 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Console Vs PC Debate Part 2... Or Is It Part 3?? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
K CALL OF DUTY ONLINE - All Weapons (Part 1) Call of Duty Media 1
CODForums Warzone Live event Part 2 is released General Call of Duty 0
CODForums Warzone Live event Part 1 is released General Call of Duty 3
E BLACK OPS COLD WAR PS5 Walkthrough Gameplay Part 2 - WOODS Call of Duty Media 0
E BLACK OPS COLD WAR PS5 Walkthrough Gameplay Part 1 - INTRO Call of Duty Media 0
SamimSupreme How to press campers in Warzone - Part 2 Call of Duty Media 0
BornFromFire Cold war... i miss the fun part Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
I WARZONE STREAM HIGHLIGHTS PART ONE - NEW GRAU INSANE GAMEPLAY Call of Duty Media 0
F Warzone type of players (part 2) Call of Duty Media 0
frenchy Part In French Completed Suggestions 1
B PSN Part Time Orphans Clan Recruitment PS4 Clan Recruitment 0
T Joygasm Podcast Ep. 73: Special Guest Creative Director Jesse Snyder Interview Part 1 of 2 Call of Duty Media 0
F Hello, I'm looking for a youtube clan. Please reply if you know of any or is part of one. Thank you Clan Chat 1
FPSKing What do you guys think of the Zombies part of the game? General Call of Duty 10
L Did you end the part II General Call of Duty 3
Derri Female character named “Ilona” part of Advanced Warfare’s campaign revealed General Call of Duty 2
T Call of Duty Ghosts Gameplay Walkthrough Part 2 - Campaign Mission 3 - Riley Call of Duty Media 0
T Call Of Duty Ghost Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 - Campaign Mission 1 Call of Duty Media 0
T Call of Duty Ghosts Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 Call of Duty Media 0
C My Ghosts Wishlist Part 2 Call of Duty Media 0
Iridian_Solace Xbox Live Want to be part of a friendly team? Join the Lantern Corps.! Clan Recruitment 0
A Fancy taking part in video game research? Video Games 12
CODNinja MW3 - Fun Ways to F*#k a Juggernaut! (Package Crush) Ep. 4 Part 1 Call of Duty Media 0
CODNinja MW3 - Fun Ways to F*#k a Juggernaut! (Ep. 3 Part 2) Riot Shields Call of Duty Media 0
CODNinja MW3 - Fun Ways to F*#k a Juggernaut! (Ep. 3 Part 1) Riot Shields Call of Duty Media 0
CODNinja MW3 - Fun Ways to F*#k a Juggernaut! (Ep. 2 Part 1) Call of Duty Media 0
Infinitewarhead Console player youtube channel Call of Duty Media 0
L Multi Returning Player looking for a serious team Clan Recruitment 3
C Video evidence of player cheating. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 5
J FaZe Jev-I SPECTATED SOLOS and EVERY player gave me anxiety Call of Duty Media 0
C PSN Casual player looking to join a team or group of like minded people Clan Recruitment 3
D My player taken over. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
K PSN Cold War 2.10 kd HC PS4 player looking for clan Clan Recruitment 1
G PSN SKILLED PLAYER LOOKING FOR A CLAN TO JOIN! I AM ONLY ON PSN & LOVE TO PLAY MODERN WARFARE! COMPETITIVE/CASUAL Clan Recruitment 3
GladiusPrime Multi New player LF Acitve Clan Clan Recruitment 2
M Multi Dedicated Cold war player looking for team/casual clan Clan Recruitment 6
T PC New player...not sure where to start Clan Recruitment 0
M PC Looking 4 player near Thailand for low latency games! Clan Recruitment 0
K Multi New player looking for clan Clan Recruitment 6
B Player Highlighted blue Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
rG ki77y Zombies player over here! The Lobby 2
Blitzkrieg-TXs Xbox Live Old School Cod Player in need of group Clan Chat 3
Jayjayhills87 PC New Player Clan Recruitment 4
S Xbox Live Player looking for Clan Clan Recruitment 2
P Xbox Live Looking to join a clan good player looking for solid teammates! Clan Chat 4
R PSN Ps4 mature player Clan Recruitment 1
I Xbox Live Player looking for a team/clan Clan Recruitment 7
A Can't Play Missing DLC Packs Multiplayer Single Player etc etc Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1