• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

A Sad Commentary On Society

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
AntiCheatAgent94 Sad To Hear About Bruce Willis... The Lounge 2
RavenOne#8540 Modern Warfare 2 “Multiplayer Killstreak Highlight” w/commentary HD #gaming Call of Duty Media 0
RavenOne#8540 Modern Warfare (A WarZone Story) w/Commentary Call of Duty Media 0
RavenOne#8540 RavenOne#8540 “WarZone Victory Solo” w/commentary Call of Duty Media 0
joey gamer Bo3 Commentary Check It Out! Call of Duty Media 0
J Black Ops 3 Live Commentary Call of Duty Media 0
Spaz Dillinger Call Of Duty Ghosts - It's Commentary time! Call of Duty Media 0
Spaz Dillinger Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 -Saturdays Commentary First SND Game In Years Call of Duty Media 2
GooseAlwaysDies GETTING SWATTED - Call of Duty AW [Commentary] Call of Duty Media 3
GooseAlwaysDies I HATE CLOWNS - Call of Duty AW [Commentary] Call of Duty Media 0
GooseAlwaysDies Back 2 Basics - CoD Commentary [Modern Warfare 3] Call of Duty Media 0
P Black ops 2 Commentary Video. Call of Duty Media 0
GooseAlwaysDies CoD Likes To Troll Me - Call of Duty Commentary Call of Duty Media 4
GooseAlwaysDies Gaming Commentary Channel. Video Games 0
WhoIsDo Exo-slam kill with WWE commentary Call of Duty Media 1
Carlos Advanced Warfare Multiplayer Commentary General Call of Duty 0
S Ak-12 AR is returning from Ghosts to Advanced warfare! w/ commentary Call of Duty Media 0
S AW Sniper/ FaZe playlist & No more EXO!! :D w/ commentary Call of Duty Media 0
Hotcheese What Is Cranked And Why Is It So Good? HD Gameplay Commentary Call of Duty Media 0
R Black Ops 2 Gamplay Live Commentary Call of Duty Media 0
K Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 Commentary (Slums 46-5) New Xbox & PS4 Worth buying day one? Call of Duty Media 0
K Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Buried camping spot w/Tutorial & Commentary! Call of Duty Media 0
GoldenEagle171 First Commentary TDM w/ SWAT 556 Call of Duty Media 0
K Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 w/Commentary Vengeance DLC [Gameplay!!!] (New) Call of Duty Media 0
K Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 w/commentary SMGs Call of Duty Media 0
K Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 /commentary (Map Control Plaza) w/extras Call of Duty Media 0
K Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 w/commentary [SNIPERS!!!] Call of Duty Media 0
K Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Vengeance DLC New! [Commentary] Must Watch!!! Call of Duty Media 0
K Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 w/Commentary (WTF!) Call of Duty Media 0
InfamousSlayer If You Had The Choice To Introduce A New Game Mode! (Black Ops 2 - Gameplay/Commentary) Call of Duty Media 0
C Bops 2 (Gameplay Commentary) Unique Series! Call of Duty Media 0
NiggleHD Live Commentary! SLERMS! Call of Duty Media 0
Tthizzle88 NBA2K '13 Commentary Video Games 4
H awesome commentary - 75-1 Call of Duty Media 0
I Call of Duty 4 EPIC 5v5 Search and destroy with commentary! - AMAZING QUICK SCOPE Call of Duty Media 0
volt BO2 Commentary about Next Gen Call of Duty Media 0
Grindaz New DUO gameplay/commentary Call of Duty Channel Call of Duty Media 0
T Die Rise & New Zombie Mode "Turned" Gameplay/Commentary In 1080p HD! Call of Duty Media 0
thegamekind 108-1 commentary Call of Duty Media 0
VicTomExoTic MTAr Gun Review Video! (With Gameplay And Commentary!) Call of Duty Media 0
VicTomExoTic My First Black Ops 2 Commentary! Whatcha think? :D Call of Duty Media 0
NewWorldShogun Shogun Storytime Ep. 2 | Commentary | BF3 Talah Market TDM Video Games 2
T New commentary on raid, 75-1 Call of Duty Media 0
I First Live Commentary Call of Duty Media 0
I Dual Commentary... Zombies Clutch Moment Call of Duty Media 0
I First Commentary Call of Duty Media 0
Jcropz My first BO2 Dual Commentary Call of Duty Media 0
O 1vs6 Search&Destroy clutch + SND tips Commentary (gimme feed back please!) Call of Duty Media 0
NewWorldShogun Black Ops 2 | Happy Holidays | Commentary Call of Duty Media 2
Kid Snatchhy 56-8 using silenced S12 BO2 Commentary Call of Duty Media 0