1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: WWII, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

A section for miscellaneous FPSes/video games that don't fall under other categories

Discussion in 'Completed Suggestions' started by Oropherion, Sep 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oropherion

Oropherion Recruit

There's a lot of selection on this forum, but I feel like it might be a little lacking. Namely, there's a lot of first-person shooters without dedicated forum sections, and I'd rather have a whole other section for misc. FPSes than try to talk about it in the Hangout section. What if I want to make a thread for Destiny or an old classic like Goldeneye 007? I know it might not fall under the scope of this forum, but it would be appreciated.

2. Stan

Stan Recruit

Working on it :) Thanks for the feedback...

3. BonClay

BonClay Recruit

Not only first person shooters, but third person as well. You could even have a section for rail shooters or other genres that aren't Call of Duty. People usually like to play more than one game, and if there were other sub-forums, members would have more to talk about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.