• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

A section for miscellaneous FPSes/video games that don't fall under other categories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oropherion

Recruit
There's a lot of selection on this forum, but I feel like it might be a little lacking. Namely, there's a lot of first-person shooters without dedicated forum sections, and I'd rather have a whole other section for misc. FPSes than try to talk about it in the Hangout section. What if I want to make a thread for Destiny or an old classic like Goldeneye 007? I know it might not fall under the scope of this forum, but it would be appreciated.

BonClay

Recruit
Not only first person shooters, but third person as well. You could even have a section for rail shooters or other genres that aren't Call of Duty. People usually like to play more than one game, and if there were other sub-forums, members would have more to talk about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements