• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.
Hey Folks, I am new to this COD MW community and I am a beginner at this game too . But I play everyday and I think I am improving and Here is a small 6 minutes of intense video on it. Also my channel is basically a baby channel with 48 subs and hence I am a beginner at that too.

But here is the link of the video:
When Even Riot Shields Can't Save Your A$$

⬆⬆⬆ Just click on this highlighted text ⬆⬆⬆

So, yeah It would really mean a lot to me as well as my channel if you all could accept me and my efforts on the YouTube platform. I also come live and play MW every weekend !! I hope Ill make a lot of friends from here !

Thanks !

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
RavenOne#8540 Ideas Are Bulletproof (Short) Call of Duty Media 0
RavenOne#8540 “I’ll Kill You That Way” Haunting of Verdansk (Short) Call of Duty Media 0
RavenOne#8540 WarZone Victory Short (4 The Community) Call of Duty Media 0
B Warzone | Solo Game in Trios Mode: A Short Film- "Private Parker" Call of Duty Media 1
tobywchu Call of Toby: Legacy of the Dragoons (A Fan-Made CoD: Ghosts Short Film) Call of Duty Media 5
Striker1one World at War, the Call of Duty that fell short General Call of Duty 11
Atlas of Karma Short 2 Clip Preview for my Sticks and Stones montage Call of Duty Media 2
D Short edits and editing channel! Call of Duty Media 0
fulltimeegyptian Why I Make Short Videos! Call of Duty Media 0
Funky Jammer Gears 2 campaign too short? Video Games 0
S Was MW2's campaign too short? General Call of Duty 13
A Middle East servers for WARZONE, We can't play this game yet !!! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
O Hi how comes there’s so many ppl playing but we still can’t yet Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
KeyboardDemon My Best Game Yet... w00t! Tell me abouts yours... Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 16
Y Got "There is no content it might not be for sale yet, or might no longer be for sale" PS4 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Red Hawk334 AGS will be recruiting new talent to this new clan on BO3 (XBOXONE) : Not yet formed but stay tuned Clan Chat 0
L Yet again like a weary ghost The Chooch appears General Call of Duty 0
eGsistance No confirmation yet on if Black Ops 3 will be available on last-gen consoles General Call of Duty 4
Carlos COD 2014 to be the most ambitious yet General Call of Duty 0
Carlos Black Ops 2 is the most ambitious Call of Duty title yet General Call of Duty 0
Carlos MW3 the “most epic experience yet.” General Call of Duty 0
street_kingz340 has anyone preordered mw3 yet? General Call of Duty 5
J MW2 players - Downloaded CoD yet? General Call of Duty 1