• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

A word about the "Contact Us" form.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
On the bottom of every page on this site is an envelope image, that is the "Contact Us" form. Recently, I've seen a lot of users using it for the wrong reason. Today, I'll talk about what it's for, and what's it's NOT for.

Some users are using it to recruit members, some users are using it to ask to change a username, some users are using it for Call of Duty questions, some users are treating it like a thread, some users are using it for other questions, and more. You'd be surprised on the kinds of messages that come through there... STOP.

That's not what it's for.

The "Contact Us" form is a form that sends your messages to an inbox - MY e-mail inbox. That form is for server errors, registration problems, or any other errors thrown up by the software or plugins or backend software. That's what it's for.

CODForums is a Forum. CODForum is a Message Board for Call of Duty fans. Its where you can send a message to other Call of Duty players, but you must know how to use it. And you must know where to post, if you don't know where to post, here's the board list.

If you need to contact another user privately, click on their avatar or username, look for a "Start a Conversation" to initiate the private conversation (or if you're familiar with vB "Private Message").

Thank you, and have a nice day!

Like CODForums!

Advertisements