• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Activision account finally restored, ban partially repealed?

364 days ago my Activision account was hacked and banned from Modern Warfare, and after countless appeals and 2 recent BBB cases, I finally got my email restored, and it appears they did something about the ban, but it hasn't gone all the way through. Before today, the Blizzard launcher showed an "account banned" message next to Modern Warfare, and as of today it's gone, but after installing the game and launching it, it still says my account is banned from playing Modern Warfare. Both images should explain themselves, but I really have no idea what to do, it's been a day short of a year and this is the first progress I've made to getting my account fully restored.Screenshot (82).pngScreenshot (83).png

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
R Activision account hacked? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
AntiCheatAgent94 New Season Starts... New Activision Account?? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
V Transfering Activision account Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
R Change Linked activision email adress General Call of Duty 0
I WARZONE STOLE MY COD POINTS ! I LOST 2000 AFTER UPDATE. ACTIVISION CHEATS!! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
C Activision forum Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
F Activision Support Ticket Issue General Call of Duty 4
S Activision Support + matchmaking issue Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
H Anyone else think the Devs of Warzone and activision are complete wastes? NERF THE FN DMR Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
B No wonder Activision shut down their forum Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 13
Carlos Activision teases Black Ops Cold War Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
S Activision needs to get their shit together.. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
K Updated Activision Support Page Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
U Old gamertag and Activision name still showing on leaderboards Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
T Letter to Activision... SBMM; not what you think it is. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
AntiCheatAgent94 Activision And The Gamer Tag Issue Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
I Hope y'all can see this. Activision certainly needs to. Call of Duty Media 3
M WTH is Activision doing? Their forums are down and MW2 remaster? General Call of Duty 6
Z Xbox Live Looking to play with more people drop your Xbox gt or activision id Clan Chat 0
CODForums Official Activision Support links to know about Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
Carlos Activision Support links to know about Call of Duty: WarZone 0
Carlos Activision reveals Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 5
J Multi Upcoming FREE TO ENTER $60,000 COD WWII Tournament (NA Only, Sanctioned by Activision) Clan Chat 0
A-state501 F*CK ACTIVISION General Call of Duty 0
Carlos Carl's Jr. partners with Activision for Black Ops 3 cross-promotion Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos New BO3 Beta info revealed via FAQ by Activision General Call of Duty 0
AndrewC Have you guys seen the "Activision R&D Real-time Character Demo" General Call of Duty 9
Carlos Activision boasts BO2 GamesCom 2012 Accolades General Call of Duty 0
Carlos PC Activision addresses BO2 questions to PC players General Call of Duty 0
oL0RDo CoD Producer at Activision tweeted about one of my Youtube videos Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Activision shows off MW3′s Content Collection 2 General Call of Duty 2
Carlos The battle of the titans: Activision vs EA General Call of Duty 0
Carlos The battle of the titans: Activision vs EA General Call of Duty 0
5 My WZ account is gone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
L Crazy bug on Blacks Ops Cold War account level Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
D Hacked account help General Call of Duty 0
P PLEASE help with unlinked account. General Call of Duty 1
C My account level is currently glitched, from 277 Prestige Master -> 182 and stuck, seemingly overnight. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 9
T Looking for a old PS3 account to play BO1 General Call of Duty 2
V PSN account “LICK” for sale Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
G Account Hacked! What to do? General Call of Duty 2
C selling my account in cod:mw Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
D Selling my warzone account! General Call of Duty 1
KeyboardDemon Rules for streamers and twitch account advertising Completed Suggestions 3
B Account Upgrades for Sale! (Unlock camos, deatomizers, raise KD) General Call of Duty 1
L Nx shadowclaw account General Call of Duty 0
Zezno Account Hacked. Need Help! General Call of Duty 0
S Just started a twitch livestream account! GIVEAWAY Call of Duty Media 0
K Top 25 Account For Sale General Call of Duty 1
PrayzeDesigns Selling My Youtube Account!! Call of Duty Media 7