• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Activision shows off MW3′s Content Collection 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Sledgehammer Games, and Infinity Ward introduced MW3 Content Collection 2 just a week ago. Shortly thereafter, the developers talked about MW3′s new mode called Face Off. For a day and a half now, Xbox Live members with a Call of Duty Elite subscription have been able to enjoy the new Face Off maps, and with the maps, the Face Off playlists were launched. Today, Activision took 5 minutes of their time to release the launch trailer for MW3 Collection 2. In the new video, Activision put a lot of emphasis on the new Face Off mode, and showed off the Face Off maps, as well.

Just remember, Erosion, and Aground are free to download. The rest require a Call of Duty Elite subscription, or to be bought with the Content Collection 2 package.

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMcdqstE5gg

If you’d like to know how I felt about all of the maps that have been released thus far, here they are: First Drops Piazza and Liberation, and Second Drops Overwatch, Black Box, Black Ice, and Negotiator. I have recently released my impressions of the Third Drops Foundation and Sanctuary.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I agree. I thought to myself "That looks gorgeous." I like what they did in there. :)

Sometimes, I wonder, why they haven't done this in earlier trailers. There's this "wow" factor in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements