• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

advanced knifing tutorial

sneaki

Recruit
hi everyone.
i thought you might be interested in my tutorial, seeing as many of you like to knife. i have been purely knifing in cod games for nearly a year now, i have played fps games since the days of doom and rise of the triads.
the tutorial is cut from six consecutive games on dm crossfire, pc. it is a 40 man server.7.5 minute games. i chose original cod4 becuase it is the one which is hardest for knifers. and a 40 man pc server because if you can survive there, you can survive anywhere :) the tactics though will be usefull on any of the latest cod game, which is why ive posted here.
please check it out, comment, rate, etc, and maybe take a look at my other videos too (got some nice streaks and so on), but theyre a little bit older.

you may have to wait a while for it to finish processing as its 1080p
have fun

Like CODForums!

Advertisements