• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Advanced Warfare is the final name of 2014′s Call of Duty title

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
There it is: This year's Call of Duty title is in fact... "Advanced Warfare." Activision was trying to play scavenger hunt with fans, and it didn't last long. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare was leaked before Activision could keep it any quieter. Instead, they've decided to launch everything out into the open and reveal the trailer at the same time...

A massive leak occurred recently. In the middle of the leaks, lies a deep-seated secret – the name of 2014′s Call of Duty title. The Call of Duty website was home to a mysterious acronym: COD AW. It was hidden underneath the site, if you looked carefully in the page source, you’d notice “COD_AW” in “COD_AW_Google_Header.” We all know that “COD” stands for Call of Duty, but what about “AW”? Well, we know that back in 2010, Activision registered the trademark for “Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare” but nobody knows or knew if Activision would be using “Advanced Warfare” or not – there was a another possibility: Call of Duty: Future Warfare.
Source: Advanced Warfare Blog [New Sister Site]

Here it is, the world premiere of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare!

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFu5qXMuaJU

What we know so far about Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare going by the trailer above:

- The trailer was running on Xbox One hardware.
- Advanced Warfare seems to be a multiplatform Call of Duty title.
- Kevin Spacey plays a major role in the story.
- The game’s slogan is “Power Changes Everything.”
- Advanced Warfare’s release date is 11-4-14, which is November 4th, 2014.

pwntendo

Recruit
I'll more than likely skip it TBH. I am looking forward to Treyarch's next offering though.

CoD4 until then...

If it has theater mode I will get it. That's basically the new deal breaker for CODs for me. Main reason Ghosts seems so lacking, you can't even show everything that's happening, most you can show is what you see while playing with capture card recording.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Yeah, Theater is nice.

We have a very basic version of Theater in CoD4 on PC. The full thing is probably the only addition to the newer CoD games that I really wish had been in CoD4.
I said pretty much the same thing about theater, and these playercards starting from MW2 up until BO2.

There are some moments in COD4 that I wish was recorded.

Crazio

Recruit
Yep, i do wish for a theater mode. You can just make more cool video compilations with it. Now you actually have to hope you get the killcam on some of your kills

hellfire LWD

Recruit
Im excited about Advanced Warfare because they finally changed the multiplayer. .. it might be fun again.
Hopefully they put in a good campaign cause CoD Ghost was realy bad on all fronts. The campaign was way to easy (why have difficulty levels when not one of em is hard?)
Ghost was to easy and there was nothing realy new.
And then the new co-op mode..... i hope its realy good and give replay value to the game.

Still smokin' Zombie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements