• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Advanced Warfare Launch trailer released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thom

Recruit

Activision and Sledgehammer have unveiled the official Call of Duty: advanced Warfare trailer on their official YouTube channel.

Lasting just over 60 seconds, the trailer features new as well as previously seen game play. The trailer is fast paced and action-packed from the start, with only brief pauses in the action when Kevin Spacey is on screen.

The one thing that is clear to see in this trailer if you were not aware already is Call of Duty's general move to involving more vehicles, in single player at least.

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare goes on sale on November 3rd.

Larrel94

Recruit
I'll buy anything with Kevin Spacey in it. The guy is a complete boss. Excuse me while I go watch House of Cards again.

I saw this when it first came out and I'm very impressed. The story looks very promising and Spacey looks like he's going to blend his House of Cards character into this game. Just imagine Frank Underwood in command of a massive private military army, really looking forward to it.

GenevB

Recruit
It looks great from my point of view, I hope we didn't even have seen the best of it yet. As someone above said, anything with Kevin Spacey in it is a good investment, I'll definitely buy it.

jbepp

Recruit
I'll wait and see how the PC version turns out. The graphics seems really good though, so I don't know if my rig will be able to max it and run it at 60 FPS. I also felt like the PC versions of previous games had clunky controls (nothing that couldn't be corrected with a few teawks though). I will probably wait for the reviews and if it's good I'll buy it once Steam's Winter sale begins.

bluekknd2

Recruit
This is really great to see. I always thought the lack of vehicles was a bit unrealistic. Trust me walking through a jungle will wear you out! The graphics look amazing! I can barely contain my excitement. Do you think the vehicles will be indestructible or take realistic damage?

GlacialDoom

Recruit
I love how the launch trailer was posted before the game actually launches, but then again, I guess when you're the owner of a billion dollar franchise, you can afford posting the launch trailer whenever you want.

Fifty

Recruit
Haha, I loved the pause on Kevin Spacey, I'm not going to lie that was my favorite part. I know trailers aren't reflective of the game at all so I really ignore most of them but that part made my neck hair stand up. Finally!

bluekknd2

Recruit
Haha, I loved the pause on Kevin Spacey, I'm not going to lie that was my favorite part. I know trailers aren't reflective of the game at all so I really ignore most of them but that part made my neck hair stand up. Finally!
I hear that brother. I was pretty disappointed with the Ghosts trailer.

dragonspearl

Recruit
Great preview. It seems like it puts me in the mind of a movie trailer. The graphics are great, I wonder if they will maintain that level once the game is released. I liked it.

DaniMiranda

Recruit
Trailers can sometimes over-hype a crowd, especially a crowd that is anticipating a game such as this. I like the trailer very much. It was very detailed and showcased the images of game I am eager to play. I hope it the game is just as good.

makako

Recruit
The trailer was incredibly amazing. Although the song was not that amazing. It decreased my hype within thin game, but the graphics and digital effects are very impressive. I am really interested in playing this game the day it releases.

I saw this when it first came out and I'm very impressed. The story looks very promising and Spacey looks like he's going to blend his House of Cards character into this game. Just imagine Frank Underwood in command of a massive private military army, really looking forward to it.
You are so right. This game looks like like a real winner. The graphics are incredible. My only question is where can I get shares in the Atlas Corporation? If Advance Warfare doesn't win every award in its category I will be shocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements