• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

Advanced Warfare MLG Pro season starts November 28th

Status
Not open for further replies.

JusZenTFN

Staff member

The future of Call of Duty eSports is coming to Major League Gaming (MLG), the global leader in eSports. MLG today announced the first-ever open tournament for the highly- anticipated blockbuster Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare airing exclusively on MLG.tv from November 28-30 and the launch of the first season of the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare MLG Pro League this December.

From the eSports fan favorites OpTic Gaming, to their powerhouse rivals Team EnVyUs, 140 of the best Call of Duty teams in the world will compete November 28-30 at the debut MLG 25k Open Series Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Tournamentat the Hyatt Regency in Columbus, Ohio. Fans worldwide can purchase VIP and spectator passes now to watch the action unfold live in person, or watch exclusively on MLG.tv starting Friday, November 28 at 6pm ET as 128 teams in an open bracket and 12 teams starting in pool play battle in a fierce competition for the title of first Advanced Warfare champions. With $25,000 in prizes, 25,000 MLG Pro Points, and the last four spots in the upcoming Season 1 of the MLG Pro League on the line, it’s a competition eSports fans won’t want to miss. The event will lead into MLG’s first Pro League Season for the new game and more details are available here.

Sledgehammer Games’ new Call of Duty delivers a game-changing multiplayer experience, as players can boost jump, dodge, dash, slide, slam and more as the action goes vertical. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare is published by Activision Publishing, Inc.

“Call of Duty eSports has become a mainstream phenomenon– there’s nothing else like it,” said Sundance DiGiovanni, CEO. “With the introduction of Advanced Warfare, we are positioned for continued growth showcasing the best players in the world on MLG’s premier platform for a global audience of passionate eSports fans. This is just the beginning.”

The MLG Pro Points Ranking System has become the benchmark for determining the best competitive players worldwide and will help determine placement at the inaugural tournament. MLG Call of Duty Pro Points will reset when Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare is released on November 4. Starting on November 9, players will have the opportunity to practice and begin earning Advanced Warfare Pro Points through MLG.tv online competition. The 12 pool play teams for the Columbus event will be determined by the Advanced Warfare Pro Points standings following a special MLG 10K Series tournament on November 23.

Source: MLGtv

Angels of Death

starguy197

Recruit
I hope Advanced Warfare is BO2 sub-par entertaining to BO2 competitive. Ghosts competitive was terrible and boring to watch. BO2 was more competitive friendly to me.

Servace

Recruit
I hope they stepped it up from last year. I actually hated Ghost. I always enjoyed their Warfare series!

ReaperTV

Recruit
Its really cool that they have this. We can finally see a team play another team instead of the same teams due to time issues. Considering AW's new movements and gameplay, i think it will be very fun to watch.

Most people hated watching ghosts because it was very bland and all the competitive players were just pissed off at the game. That's why it wasn't as successful as BO2.

Chense

Recruit
I have a feeling that Advanced Warfare will be amazing.

I love every COD but it would be great if Advanced Warfare brought something new into the game

ReaperTV

Recruit
I have a feeling that Advanced Warfare will be amazing.

I love every COD but it would be great if Advanced Warfare brought something new into the game
Yeah i wish they would implement something new too. League play is nice but maybe something with teams.

Larrel94

Recruit
I hope they stepped it up from last year. I actually hated Ghost. I always enjoyed their Warfare series!
Didn't care for Ghosts myself. MW3 is still my favorite game in the series, hopefully it plays just like it.

What system are you thinking about buying it on?

Servace

Recruit
This will be very interesting on what will happen when Advanced Warfare will come out to a pro league. I will want to see how hyped the game will be and how the audience will react.

Baxate

Recruit
I can't wait for this to start. AW is the first COD game that I have gotten into the competitive scene. There are many other games that I watch the competitions, but this would be the first COD. I have gotten some glimpses at previous MLG tournaments, but have never really cared about it. I have extremely high hopes for this tournament, and I hope that it doesn't let me down. To be honest, AW isn't my favorite COD, but that doesn't matter, I am still excited for it to start. I will definitely be tuning into the majority of these matches.

coeck

Recruit
I really can't wait for this new season start. I really enjoy playing all the COD games, but AW is by far the most enjoyable. I'm very really looking forward to watching the competitive field. It's also really good to see more and more games get into the e-sport business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WhoIsDo Advanced Warfare MLG Pro season starts November 28th General Call of Duty 2
O Advanced warfare General Call of Duty 1
U Energy weapons from call of duty advanced warfare General Call of Duty 0
A Call of duty Advanced warfare. General Call of Duty 0
Carlos Sledgehammer Games wanted to make Advanced Warfare 2? General Call of Duty 5
E Advanced Warfare Error, Needing help! General Call of Duty 2
M Call of Duty Advanced Warfare game free giveaway for [pc, ps3, xbox ps4] General Call of Duty 2
N Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Funny Live Session - Dic Pic Problems Call of Duty Media 0
B Advanced warfare 2 General Call of Duty 3
ITzTheGhost-_- Advanced warfare glitches Call of Duty Media 0
eGsistance Advanced Warfare patch includes listing for new “M1 Irons” General Call of Duty 2
Mwoakilloa COD Advanced Warfare Double XP Weekend General Call of Duty 4
eGsistance Advanced Warfare Ascendance DLC’s Launch On PSN and PC Marked For End April General Call of Duty 0
F Fun Advanced Warfare stream! Call of Duty Media 0
Gregodale PSN PS4 clan >WEsuX< recruiting for Advanced Warfare Clan Recruitment 0
Z GAMEPLAY ADVANCED WARFARE Call of Duty Media 0
S18_1NS4N3___ Double XP This Weekend in Advanced Warfare Mosh Pit General Call of Duty 0
S PSN Clan Recruitment Advanced Warfare PS3 Clan Recruitment 0
CBFilms PSN Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Clan Recruitment (relaxed) Clan Recruitment 0
K Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare Prestige Hack General Call of Duty 1
Carlos Advanced Warfare's Havoc arrives Jan 27th General Call of Duty 0
ITzTheGhost-_- Advanced Warfare best glitches Call of Duty Media 0
F Xbox Live Fearless Under Fire is Recruiting Skilled Adults for Advanced Warfare (US/EU) Clan Recruitment 0
D Probably the best Advanced Warfare Tips! Call of Duty Media 0
ITzTheGhost-_- COD Advanced Warfare UNLOCK ALL EMBLEMS Glitch! Call of Duty Media 0
GooseAlwaysDies Best Map in Advanced Warfare? Call of Duty Media 0
GooseAlwaysDies Worst Map in Advanced Warfare?! Call of Duty Media 0
MsWatchYourSix Advanced Warfare Patch Updates and Grand Master Call of Duty Media 0
S Paradigm Shift: Call of Duty Advanced Warfare montage Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies revealed General Call of Duty 0
Tthizzle88 Advanced Warfare: Lasers Everywhere Call of Duty Media 3
J Call of Duty Advanced Warfare problems General Call of Duty 1
S PSN Vaping Communtiy and Advanced Warfare Clan Chat 0
WhoIsDo Schofield says more Advanced Warfare fixes coming General Call of Duty 1
WhoIsDo New Advanced Warfare patch hits PC/PS4, Xbox One soon General Call of Duty 4
WhoIsDo What's your highest killstreak in Advanced Warfare? General Call of Duty 5
WhoIsDo Advanced Warfare Emblem - Minecraft Creeper tutorial Call of Duty Media 2
Tthizzle88 COD: Advanced Warfare | Connection Bar 1-5 Real Quick Call of Duty Media 0
WhoIsDo First Advanced Warfare patch coming soon, full details General Call of Duty 1
gh0st233 Is Advanced Warfare any good? General Call of Duty 13
A Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare service is not available at this time ERROR General Call of Duty 11
Tthizzle88 Advanced Warfare | Community Decides Experience Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Advanced Warfare First Impressions General Call of Duty 12
WhoIsDo Best gun in Advanced Warfare's multiplayer? General Call of Duty 16
WhoIsDo Advanced Warfare Unlocks Levels 1-25 General Call of Duty 2
WhoIsDo How to fix the Advanced Warfare Xbox One install glitch General Call of Duty 4
WhoIsDo Advanced Warfare Sniper Montage by Pamaj Call of Duty Media 0
WhoIsDo How to play as a Zombie in Advanced Warfare multiplayer General Call of Duty 2
WhoIsDo Everything You Need to Know About Advanced Warfare General Call of Duty 2
WhoIsDo How to report players in Advanced Warfare General Call of Duty 2