• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

After finally creating some YouTube content, we would very much appreciate your thoughts!

Rebornfury

Recruit
Hello all,

Following the discussion here http://community.callofduty.com/message/414231561#414231561 my clan have finally got a hold of the hardware, software and media required to setup youtube videos.

This link
View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSEela4SpQg

It will take you to our cleanest video yet. Its a multi-team TDM game on Express which has in game comms to show the effectiveness of communication and how to win / be on edge with help from the team throught the duration of the game.

We have spent time developing an introduction, included some short commentaries and included the full game.

What I want from you guys is an honest review.

This channel is small and just starting, so the extra views will obviously be a nice to have however this is not the primary objective of showing this footage, please do not see this as trying to boost numbers, hopefully if we nail the content this will come with time.

Please let me know your true thoughts;

• Where to improve
  • What to add / change
  • The gameplay itself
  • The quality of the video (its 720p but can be 1080p if you thing the improvement is significant)
  • The actual topic, does it relate to your gamestyle
The above are just some points I am interested in, however if there is anything else you think is appropriate then please do let me know. A point; the perspective you will see is that from my perspective , it may be a bit boring as my role is to anchor the spawns (control the area), if this is indeed a problem and you think it is then let me know and we will try come up with a video from another more action packed perspective whilst trying to hold the in game comms (only one pvr and he has it so it might be difficult but we will definetly try to if it is indeed a problem).

Thank you very much in advanced

Regards Rebornfury

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
AntiCheatAgent94 Welp They Finally Fixed the FLOOR GLITCH In The SUB PEN Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
R finally something is being done about aim assist on the new warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
RadFallout100 Activision account finally restored, ban partially repealed? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
zMrLegacyz I convinced myself to FINALLY BEAT SEASON 5, and now all I want is the R700 in SEASON 6! Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz I finally beat SEASON 4 in MODERN WARFARE, and I saved the BEST CHALLENGE for last. Call of Duty Media 0
Deemaa OMG! Finally fennec get nuked Call of Duty Media 0
I Finally!!!!!! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 24
The GunR Crew [PS4 ONLY] The GunR Crew Is Finally Recruiting! Clan Chat 0
S Xbox Live Strange Killers Is Finally Recruiting Clan Recruitment 0
S PSN Creating a Clan on PS4. A Clan not a community Clan Recruitment 1
B Any YouTubers on here creating Warzone content? Call of Duty Media 10
S Multi Creating a (Pub Stomping) Org/Clan with Funding Clan Recruitment 3
S Xbox Live Creating a clan , looking for everyday gamers and youtubers. Hit me up. K/d ratio must be 1.28 & up Clan Chat 0
R ps4 players creating team not official pub domination tired of noob team Clan Chat 1
Z Need help creating classes General Call of Duty 0
T PSN Creating a new clan! Clan Recruitment 0
Carlos Please use prefixes when creating a clan thread. Completed Suggestions 0
T Call of Duty mobile YouTube channel Call of Duty Media 0
R New to COD Forum, have my first edit YouTube videos to share The Lobby 9
A Latest sick Live Stream of Modern Warfare - YouTube - Abhijnan Saha GC !! DO GIVE THIS A WATCH !! Call of Duty Media 0
Infinitewarhead Console player youtube channel Call of Duty Media 0
A A Cool New LIVE Stream of Modern Warfare on my YouTube Channel - Indian COD Streamer Call of Duty Media 0
SmartPhaeton Multi COD gaming girl for youtube channel wanted Clan Chat 0
BSGameR My new Gaming Youtube Channel Call of Duty Media 0
W My youtube channel Call of Duty Media 1
J Help me grow my youtube channel . Thanks Call of Duty Media 0
A Im Trying To Grow My Youtube Channel Call of Duty Media 7
Kellomies Welcome to my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFooDl7dUOEtTMAqdbDtvAw Call of Duty Media 3
K YouTube Channel Call of Duty Media 0
vNodds YouTube noobie Call of Duty Media 0
S Cod point giveaway on my youtube Call of Duty Media 2
TOP Game Plays New Youtube channel for your highlight clips! Call of Duty Media 0
L Looking for clips for my new youtube channel. Call of Duty Media 1
X Call of Duty Modern Warfare YouTube channel! Call of Duty Media 0
G Youtube Channel about Call Of Duty - MW Call of Duty Media 3
H YouTube Hecknoticgaming Call of Duty Media 0
J Check out my gameplay video!!! More on YouTube follow the link!! :) Call of Duty Media 0
FLATLINEZ YouTube channels Call of Duty Media 0
R New to Youtube and need help to make better content Call of Duty Media 0
G Check Out my Youtube :) Call of Duty Media 0
KingVibez PSN Starting new YouTube Gaming Clan Clan Chat 0
R Channel Youtube about Call of Duty: WW2 Call of Duty Media 0
Zerv YouTube Sniper Call of Duty Media 0
iHArtINfaMOusXx Xbox Live Need clan member to start YouTube channel Clan Chat 1
S New YouTube channel I am recruiting for bo2 cod ghost and bo3 on Xbox 360 and Xbox one Call of Duty Media 1
I Crazy challenge I did, sub to my youtube! Call of Duty Media 0
A Multi AstroUniversal looking for players! 12,300 subs on youtube! Clan Recruitment 0
C YouTube Call of Duty Media 0
D New Youtube Channel Call of Duty Media 0
J Live Stream on YouTube Call of Duty Media 0