• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Again, we do not tolerate this attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all. My name is Nic and I am new to this forum. My PS3 name is kidnic22 and I play zombies. Hit me up if you're looking for a team oriented every day player with a mic.

Ascension Solo-49
Five with 3 randoms-60 revives
Kino Solo-38
Almost all other maps high 20's low 30's solo AND team.

All above accolades achieved BEFORE mule kick with the exception of the 60 revive game on Five. Now that mule kick is here I'm looking to beat all of my previous records.

Wont you join me?

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Welcome to CODForums.

Please refrain from starting another thread like this. I have seen 2 other threads similar to this. Normally, I deem them as spam, but I'm gong to keep them all intact. I won't give the same leniency more than once.

Please delete what you deem proper. I dont want to clog up the message boards with spam. I didn't really know where to post the message and since I have had 0 responses on ANY of the threads I suppose that either no one plays zombies on here or you have very few members. I have received several responses on the other forum that I signed up for this morning.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
We have a lot of members.

I can't force them to come to you and whatnot.

But I would advise watching your tone with me. I have been very nice to you, and I expect that in return.

We have a lot of members.

I can't force them to come to you and whatnot.

But I would advise watching your tone with me. I have been very nice to you, and I expect that in return.

"We have a lot of members."
LOL
"Watch your tone with me."
You're the only mooch on this site...gee I wonder why...

"I have been very nice to you, and I expect that in return."
Oh yea, thats it.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
"We have a lot of members."
LOL
What's so funny? Look at the numbers, dumbass.
You're the only mooch on this site...gee I wonder why...
Really? I'm the only one?
View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBFxvYdoWQc

Okay, I guess I should put this in the Modern Warfare 3 forum and embarrass the fuck out of you.
"I have been very nice to you, and I expect that in return."
Oh yea, thats it.
Are you stupid or something? Respect is a two way street.

Your next post better be good otherwise I see a ban coming down on you. I gave you 2 chances so far.

Nishi

Recruit
We just don't play zombies, and have our own $ so can afford to pay the small amount to play xbl. Or maybe it's because no one likes you? idk. one of those.

H4D3N

Recruit
Go figure its some newbie who tries to Troll on here of all places....
And I played zombies maybe twice in all my time of playing COD.
I know it sucks to have no one to play with... but trolling on here isn't going to encourage a single player to play with you.
Think....before you type.

Hold on kids... I register to this site and post a thread looking for zombie players. I am insulted almost immediately by an admin. I admit that I made a mistake in making an account on this site, its not what I'm looking for. I ask the admin to delete the account. The admin then tries to further embarrass me "Okay, I guess I should put this in the Modern Warfare 3 forum and embarrass the fuck out of you.
" Then to top it all off you bring in the boys to tear me down.
LOL! Waht a bunch of basement dwelling nerds..
GREAT JOB KIDS! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

2009.PNG

Looks like I was wrong again....This place IS the big time. The other site that I signed up for has got not only more traffic but I received several messages and not 1 troll. Added a quality player to my friends list ("5" level 73 highest) and am wondering why this site cant compete with them. Huh, I wonder why...

!@#.PNG

Go figure its some newbie who tries to Troll on here of all places....
And I played zombies maybe twice in all my time of playing COD.
I know it sucks to have no one to play with... but trolling on here isn't going to encourage a single player to play with you.
Think....before you type.

"I know it sucks to have no one to play with" Hint: It's probably because you are a 'dick")

A troll once said this to me, but it seems appropriate in this particular situation, "Think....before you type."

We just don't play zombies, and have our own $ so can afford to pay the small amount to play xbl. Or maybe it's because no one likes you? idk. one of those.

Please elaborate sir or ma'am. I dont at all understand your post.

You have your own money? (OK, who doesn't?) You dont just play zombies. (OK, ....further statement of the obvious.) No on likes you. (Fantastic assesment of somebody that you have never met.)

Hmmm...Who's the troll?

What's so funny? Look at the numbers, dumbass.

Really? I'm the only one?
View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBFxvYdoWQc

Okay, I guess I should put this in the Modern Warfare 3 forum and embarrass the fuck out of you.

Are you stupid or something? Respect is a two way street.

"Your next post better be good otherwise I see a ban coming down on you. I gave you 2 chances so far.
Nice. Pee Wee Herman is a member. You guys HAVE HIT THE BIG TIME! This is getting pretty entertaining. I came here for a video game forum but found a comedy site.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Hold on kids... I register to this site and post a thread looking for zombie players. I am insulted almost immediately by an admin. I admit that I made a mistake in making an account on this site, its not what I'm looking for. I ask the admin to delete the account. The admin then tries to further embarrass me "Okay, I guess I should put this in the Modern Warfare 3 forum and embarrass the fuck out of you.
" Then to top it all off you bring in the boys to tear me down.
LOL! Waht a bunch of basement dwelling nerds..
GREAT JOB KIDS! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
I was not insulting you at first. You insulted me, and my site in the same post. You brought this on. It's your fault. It's not a mistake to register to my site, you made a mistake, but you don't want to admit it. I posted that "embarrass" quote because these members have responded to my posts better than yours.

Here's a perfect example:
http://www.codforums.com/threads/attitude-like-this-is-not-tolerated-here.1168/

To top it all off, you insulted not just me, you insulted both members, and everyone else here. You called us kids, but you're acting like one. You even went to the point of calling us basement dwelling nerds. Yeah, real nice. Real respectful.
"I know it sucks to have no one to play with" Hint: It's probably because you are a 'dick")

A troll once said this to me, but it seems appropriate in this particular situation, "Think....before you type."
No, it's not because he's being a 'dick' as you say. You did not impress the other people viewing your post. That's why you don't get any people coming to your profile.

Think before you type. And he's not a troll, he's an established youtube'r right now thanks in part to CODForums. You are a troll.
View attachment 36

Looks like I was wrong again....This place IS the big time. The other site that I signed up for has got not only more traffic but I received several messages and not 1 troll. Added a quality player to my friends list ("5" level 73 highest) and am wondering why this site cant compete with them. Huh, I wonder why...

View attachment 37
You don't understand running forums. Running forums isn't as easy as you think it is. Right now, I want you to stay, but I don't like assholes coming in here and acting like they're the shit. These two members don't care how badass you are or whatever persona you're trying to make here. They care more about being positive, nice, and respectful to one another.

I have been a administrator of this site for quite a long time. I bought it last year, and I struggled through bad times with vBulletin 4, now since August, I have been trying to recover. And the site does get decent traffic - especially for a site with no marketing dollars spent.

That other site is probably more establsihed, and on top of that, is probably using sneaky SEO tactics to get that much traffic. Probably. And quite frankly, I don't care because quality will trump quantity any day of the week, which is why I asked you not to post more than one similar topic. You got offended when not needed. All you had to do is say "okay" and we move on from here, but no, you wanted to be an asshole.
You have your own money? (OK, who doesn't?) You dont just play zombies. (OK, ....further statement of the obvious.) No on likes you. (Fantastic assesment of somebody that you have never met.)

Hmmm...Who's the troll?
Nobody likes the attitude that you're giving off here. Some clans come in here and spam the forum, and they never get members. Why? I'll tell you why: They spammed a lot, and they risk looking desperate. Right now, you look worse than a typical clan leader spamming the shit out of my Clan Recruitment forum. That's what you're facing right now.

What he meant as regards to money was that he spends $80 per year just to play multiplayer, he's not going to be assed into playing zombies with a few other players in a small lobby, when he can play multiplayer with 12/32 other players.
Nice. Pee Wee Herman is a member. You guys HAVE HIT THE BIG TIME! This is getting pretty entertaining. I came here for a video game forum but found a comedy site.
It is a video game forum, I posted that video just to show just how stupid I think you are. You came here to recruit new members of your zombie posse, but then I asked you nicely. Again: NICELY to post less of the same topic. I let you respond, but not only did you insult me, who happens to be the owner of this CODForums. You also insulted my members as well.

But guess what? That was your 3rd strike, and you keep going as if you really want me to be pissed off. As if you want me to ban you right here and right now. I have been nice to you, and you come in here and disrespect me, and my members. And you wonder why they don't come to your profile. Your attitude stinks.

If you hadn't insulted me first, or tried to make me look dumb or stupid, or make my forum look stupid with your comments I wouldn't have to call you dumbass, or stupid at all. I would have let you stay and network with these two members that just ripped you a new one.

Apologize to me, and my members or risk a ban. That's me asking you, and an order. One last chance.

!@#$.PNG

2 members? (You and I! LOL) It seems to me that you are a complete failure.
I see why you are so upset son. Work on your customer service skills, if you need an education in that field, pm me. Maybe we can work something out.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Where you at Carlos? Learning the language? You must have liked my recent posts as I have not seen the ban hammer yet.
Yet, you call everyone a troll. If that post isn't a troll, then I don't what is. I don't like your posts. I really don't. I don't think any one of these members do, either.

You continue to insult me, and attack me. You wonder why everyone don't come to you? You want the ban? Okay, incoming!
View attachment 38

2 members? (You and I! LOL) It seems to me that you are a complete failure.
I see why you are so upset son. Work on your customer service skills, if you need an education in that field, pm me. Maybe we can work something out.
I'm a complete failure, I guess 2,490 members is a failing website. Hm. Nice logic, dude. Nice one.

I have recorded 23,000 visits to this site alone, and then another 100,000 visits to mw3blog. So, yeah. Failure. That's a failing website. Yeah.

I'm going to leave this topic open for other members to respond.

H4D3N

Recruit
I admire your patience, Carlos, but don't be shy on our accounts to drop the ban hammer like swift vengeance solely on your own behalf.
Reforming a wayward internet troll is the least of your concerns. lol
I say let that ban hammer sit on his account like the weight of the mjolnir. :)

Side note: "You're a dick" lol Awesome comeback. I'm staggered by its might. lol

Nishi

Recruit
H$D3N is right, I honestly think you should have let the ban hammer fall after this first warning. But all that says is that you have more patience than I :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements