1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: WWII, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Aim Assist Question like BF1?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare' started by Tropper, Feb 2, 2017.

1. Tropper

Tropper Recruit

Hello Community.

Have a question for you.

Is there an automatic targeting in IW?

If you target an opponent, but you do not have it in your sights.

And then you press the button for the target, which one then the opponent automatically gets in the visor?
    Like in Battlefiel 1. Do not know exactly whether someone here knows or whether someone plays.

2. Carlos

Carlos Owner
    Staff Member Private

I played the BF1 Beta and I know what you're talking about. Yes, the game has aim assist, but not exactly the way BF1 does it. Just Aim Down the Sights (ADS), and the game automatically "assists" you. However, if you DON'T want the option, there's a toggle button in the options screen.

3. Tropper

Tropper Recruit

Do you know a video for the aim assist, where you can see it?

4. Carlos

Carlos Owner
    Staff Member Private

It's not really noticeable. You have to feel it to really notice it. You won't even realize you're aim assisting. Call of Duty has been doing this since COD4, so you're not likely to notice it by looking at it.

My opinion: Rent it. Go to the nearest Redbox in your area and get it for next gen consoles. Whichever console that may be for you.