• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Aim Assist seriously needs a Nerf.

Kxrben

Recruit
Aim assist is way too strong in CW, WZ, and MW. Instead of working like traditional aim slowdown, it adjust and pulls with the enemy. If the players isn’t center screen, don’t worry, It’ll do that for you too. It also negates flinch resistance, and stuns. I can get laserd by a kid and still hit all headshots no problem. I don’t understand why this issue isn’t addressed. Anyone on Mouse and Keyboard is at a serious disadvantage. Anyone else?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
I warzone aim assist is way too strong... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Aim Assist For PC'ers.. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
S Console Chumps and Aim Assist Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 69
C Aim assist makes this game unplayable for PC players Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 26
A Controller Aim Assist Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 27
AntiCheatAgent94 Has Aim Assist Been Tweaked Downward?? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 5
S Auto aim assist time to get rid of it Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 14
ProjectMyhm4130 Aim assist - Optics vs Iron sights Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
T Aim Assist Question like BF1? General Call of Duty 3
D Aim Down Sights question General Call of Duty 0
D Help! Aim Down Sights (ADS) sensitivity Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
D Aim down sights sensitivity problem General Call of Duty 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Aim Down Sights. Hold/Toggle Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
Revolve MiSTaKeZ Aim of revolve montage (cold war/MW) Call of Duty Media 0
K Aim Assit is unfair! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
SamimSupreme How to improve aim on PC - Advanced Guide Call of Duty Media 6
G Warzone hack AIM/WALLHACK _ Multiplayer Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
M Best aim settings for kilo 141 Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
JetskjiOnTwitch Best Aim RESPONSE CRUVE Type? EXPLAINED! Call of Duty Media 0
I Aim Response Curve Type in Cold War? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
Q First impressions -cross play/auto aim Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 7
Jonas Perry No L2 aim option? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
A BEST WAYS TO IMPROVE YOUR AIM! Call of Duty Media 2
C "How to improve aim, accuracy, and gun skill" - CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS 3 TIPS AND TRICKS Call of Duty Media 0
S CHECK OUT MY AIM BETTER CHALLENGE Call of Duty Media 0
O Hello,, Aim targeter question General Call of Duty 1
Ghost17697 MW3 Discussion | Colour Blind Assist General Call of Duty 0
T Seriously you got rid of rebirth!!!!? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
Captain Badluck Seriously? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 18
OlePaintyCanNes EPIC shotty montage....seriously. Call of Duty Media 0
fulltimeegyptian People Take This Stuff To Seriously... Call of Duty Media 0