• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Aim down sights sensitivity problem

davidrev89

Recruit
Hi,
Since two weeks i have problem with my ads sensitivity.
When i ads the sensitivity doesn’t changed.
I checked the legacy/relative - the same as was before.
Checked my ingame sens’ - the same.
Checked mouse dpi and all my setting are the same.
What can be the problem?
Use xbox series x & mouse.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
D Aim Down Sights question General Call of Duty 0
D Help! Aim Down Sights (ADS) sensitivity Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Aim Down Sights. Hold/Toggle Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Aim Assist For PC'ers.. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
Revolve MiSTaKeZ Aim of revolve montage (cold war/MW) Call of Duty Media 0
S Console Chumps and Aim Assist Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 69
K Aim Assit is unfair! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
SamimSupreme How to improve aim on PC - Advanced Guide Call of Duty Media 6
G Warzone hack AIM/WALLHACK _ Multiplayer Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
C Aim assist makes this game unplayable for PC players Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 26
M Best aim settings for kilo 141 Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
JetskjiOnTwitch Best Aim RESPONSE CRUVE Type? EXPLAINED! Call of Duty Media 0
A Controller Aim Assist Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 27
I Aim Response Curve Type in Cold War? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Has Aim Assist Been Tweaked Downward?? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 5
S Auto aim assist time to get rid of it Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 14
ProjectMyhm4130 Aim assist - Optics vs Iron sights Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
Q First impressions -cross play/auto aim Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 7
Jonas Perry No L2 aim option? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
A BEST WAYS TO IMPROVE YOUR AIM! Call of Duty Media 2
T Aim Assist Question like BF1? General Call of Duty 3
C "How to improve aim, accuracy, and gun skill" - CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS 3 TIPS AND TRICKS Call of Duty Media 0
S CHECK OUT MY AIM BETTER CHALLENGE Call of Duty Media 0
O Hello,, Aim targeter question General Call of Duty 1
AntiCheatAgent94 Sloppiest Take Down In The History Of Take Downs.. Call of Duty Media 1
Da_xavier 705m down Call of Duty Media 1
RavenOne#8540 Black Ops Cold War: Don’t Back Down Call of Duty Media 0
O COD Warzone pre-game lobby count down, if you back out, does it count as a loss? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 9
B No wonder Activision shut down their forum Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 13
B Hit point to kill vs down . i am trying to figure out how many hit points does ot take to down an opponent and then kill that downed opposed Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
R Multi Upside Down Magic (UpDnM) Clan Recruitment 1
SamimSupreme Turn the dialogue volume down! Call of Duty Media 0
U Are the servers down if not why do I get this message Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
K PC: latest patch sending FPS way down? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 7
AntiCheatAgent94 Shooting Down The Enemy Personal Radar Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 6
M WTH is Activision doing? Their forums are down and MW2 remaster? General Call of Duty 6
D Rank down Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
A Call of duty going is going down the toilet. . General Call of Duty 1
M Can't Climb Down a Ladder... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
T Your game did not shut down properly during your last session, would you like to start in Safe Mode? General Call of Duty 0
Carlos CODElite will shut down Feb 28 General Call of Duty 0
InfamousSlayer I'm BACK!!! And With BEAST Connection - 100MB Down! Call of Duty Media 0
kamy black ops 2 has went down the drain General Call of Duty 7
CODNinja (Juggernaut Down)The Best Daily Throwing Knife (Season 1 Ep.15) Call of Duty Media 1
D LayDown Stay Down Clan Recruitment 0
Carlos Modern Warfare 3 Tango Down trailer is online! General Call of Duty 0
Carlos MW3 Tango Down trailer released! General Call of Duty 0
N Singing down the mic..WTF?? General Call of Duty 2
T Blue dot for holo sights Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
W Sights off-center+screen shake+lack of FOV on console=HEADACHE Call of Duty Media 0