• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Aimbots

CodcwTag

Recruit
What is Activision doing to curb this. Video after video on youtube celebrating the cheats. It really ruins the pvp gaming experience so much i can't recommend the game to any friends or family.

What is Activision doing to curb this. Video after video on youtube celebrating the cheats. It really ruins the pvp gaming experience so much i can't recommend the game to any friends or family.
The answer to your question is simple - NOTHING while we mugs keep playing. I’m not aware of any Activision game out and live now that has anti cheat live as I write, Warzone Anti Cheat drops when Pacific drops so is now December not November.

I can’t understand why Raven have had there heads in the sand then refused to come out and address the problems.

aimbot should be a simple fix surely as it’s software, the challenge is people running Hardware hacks like Cronus Zen - anti recoil is a bitch, aim assist times 1000 and can’t be detected as yet.

the game is riddled with problems which the developer doesn’t care to fix but we are the fools who keep loading In.

Nisroc

Recruit
I do not even play PVPMP anymore and I will not shell out $80 bucks for a game that cannot stop cheaters. I play coop in MW only. It is really sad that such a good game is ruined by cheats. They should start hiring cheaters to help prevent cheating.

I should have also stated that cheaters are in MW coop matches. They teleport to the top of buildings and sit there and snipe which ruins the game for the other 3 players.

You think by now the Dev would implement something that would only allow devs to use cheats and if anyone else tries to use such a command in-game they would be hardware/name/email banned. It is to the point the game is useless to play unless you cheat.