• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Alot to fix

DizzyDemon

Recruit
Hi @Chachi0317, welcome to CoD:Forums, you can change your avatar and personalize your account if you click on your name at the top of the screen and then click the big letter C to modify the picture.

I hope you post often and stick around.

As for issues with the Beta, it is a Beta, long wait times might be down to relatively low numbers of players in comparison to CoD:MW and as for other bugs, it is a Beta, people that pre-ordered have essentially paid to test and find bugs for the devs, you're important to the future development of the game, but you should be getting something back, like a small stack of CP points, a Beta tester blueprint, or something along those lines, IMHO.

shinya2104

Recruit
I think there is alot to fix lag time between reload is way to long and how is it I got shot did not die but could not shoot back
Yes I agree the reload is clunky,and slow,but the rest of your complaint seems to be lag on your end, or you are playing on a console. I havent had any issues with lag or anything to that affect.