• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Always playing the same 5 maps?

greymann

Recruit
I play only HC multiplayer, mostly on TACTICAL. I really enjoyed Eagles Nest, Dome, and Redstar in the beta but hardly ever see them now. Berlin, Bocage, Desert Seige, Gavuto, Sub pens seem to get more mileage than the others. I'm almost constantly playing these. What factors could be causing this? Are some maps not included in my selections' (HC, tactical) playlist? Thanks.

I play only HC multiplayer, mostly on TACTICAL. I really enjoyed Eagles Nest, Dome, and Redstar in the beta but hardly ever see them now. Berlin, Bocage, Desert Seige, Gavuto, Sub pens seem to get more mileage than the others. I'm almost constantly playing these. What factors could be causing this? Are some maps not included in my selections' (HC, tactical) playlist? Thanks.
Agree that we play the same maps. It’s pretty early on, and these games tend to get better over time. More variety and game modes pop up. This game to me seems more chaotic than the other COD games. Hard to get from one end to the other because everyone is on top of each other. Not much space to move without getting whacked. If someone camps, they can rack up a lot of kills because every space is a Choke point. Same spawn point over and over. Limited routes to take. I’m sure it will get better

TD2310

Recruit
Does not look like they will fix the map rotation any time soon:( shame too, it was a big selling point for them to have all these maps.

OZZO

Recruit
Perhaps some maps are tailored to appear only in certain paces. I.e. it does not make sense to play on a large map if you choose tactical pace. And vice versa, I see only a few specific maps when I play Blitz.

That said, I am not sure if I even seen 20 maps total, I might need to experiment with other game modes and paces.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
AntiCheatAgent94 It's Always Nice Ta Take Down A Cheater Call of Duty Media 0
AntiCheatAgent94 It Always Pays To Listen To Captain Price Call of Duty Media 0
Funky Jammer Quads always gives teams of 3... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
C One thing that has always been missing in CoD and I think would be cool if it was inc General Call of Duty 2
D PSN Always Alpha [AA] 16+ Clan Recruitment 0
Benjammin420420 Martyrdom doesn't always load? General Call of Duty 0
Carlos Black Ops 2 Zombies "Always Running" Trailer for Buried General Call of Duty 0
S Alone on a map doing elevators, I always hear a singing guy [VIDEO] Call of Duty Media 0
R show some love and let me know what u think, i always repay the favor.. Call of Duty Media 0
C Playing the Demo? Call of Duty: Vanguard 1
T This game is almost not worth playing anymore Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
O What is the best Warzone game mode for weapon xp? Playing solo... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
K Playing a Black Ops 2 Zombies Map in Multiplayer Call of Duty Media 0
Redwineiii Why is my download speed limited at 1mb/s by playing cod: cold war on pc? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
H How does playing with my friends from US servers can affect the experience of I’m on EU? Call of Duty: WarZone 1
T Want your playing abilities analyzed? General Call of Duty 2
N 6y old playing COD Call of Duty Media 0
Tigerfurlife Playing cod, Crossplay disabled, How to fix pc’s from invading rooms? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 15
A Playing Outbreak, stuck in First Person View Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
N Enable Voice Mute (because playing background music) Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
E What kind of game am i really playing? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
DustyPlaysGames Playing so good that my teammate had to report me - Modern Warfare Gameplay Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos PSA: PC Players playing Zombies on high rounds warning Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 8
A Just a girl playing some cod Call of Duty Media 1
N ghost help not playing General Call of Duty 0
F Multi Need playing buddy's Clan Chat 0
S Sick of playing manipulated games. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 4
Y Pop up banner in multiplayer while playing ? General Call of Duty 3
AntiCheatAgent94 You KNOW You Have Been Playing Warzone Too Much When.... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
T When looking in certain directions while playing war zone my screen goes rainbow with pixels everywhere and I can't see Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
I Kicked from game while playing in party (PC) Error: BLZBNTBGS000003F8 Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
O Hi how comes there’s so many ppl playing but we still can’t yet Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
Mastermind Playing since first CoD - YT Channel Call of Duty Media 2
G What happened to the tanks and helicopters? been about 5 days playing without them it kinda sucks. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
Wiseowl How long are people gonna keep playing this game for? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 15
B Weekly Challenges Completed without playing ? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
J Fps decreace after time playing Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
zMrLegacyz So I UNLOCKED OBSIDIAN for my AX50 while playing Search and Destroy in Modern Warfare!!! Call of Duty Media 0
Weedclown420 PC Looking for teammates for co op and playing Clan Chat 2
zMrLegacyz I just hit another NASTY TRICKSHOT while playing MODERN WARFARE!!! Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz I can't BELIEVE I hit these SHOTS while playing SEARCH AND DESTROY on MODERN WARFARE!!! Call of Duty Media 1
B Playing COD MW Shoot House and Hard Hat Call of Duty Media 1
J Playing on PC, Heartbeat Sensor Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
X Redownload whole file again after playing for weeks Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 5
B Are there still people playing COD4 on xbox 360 ? General Call of Duty 3
D Internet Dying with Playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
F Just getting back to it....online playing. General Call of Duty 3
AntiCheatAgent94 Playing Offline... Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
K Problem playing from disk MW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
L Has anybody heard this while playing warzone? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1