• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox Live [ANMCA] Veterans Gaming Alliance is recruiting active, reserves, and veterans!

First off, let me address the ridiculous clan tag. It stands for Army, Navy, Marines, Coast Guard, and Air Force in order of inception. As most have probably figured out, MW’s clan tag set up only allows for 5 characters.

Now that that’s out of the way, allow me to introduce myself. I’m FatedScythe777 and I‘m putting together a multi game community for all active duty, reservists, and veterans of the armed forces. Veterans Gaming Alliance has recently set up its Regiment in Modern Warfare, so all service members are encouraged to join. Make new friends, kick some ass, and enjoy 2XP during the regiment’s scheduled “happy hour”.

Mics aren’t required but are recommended. Obviously being a military oriented community, 18+ only gamers.

Hit me up on Xbox if you’re interested in joining the community.

FatedScythe777 (Veteran)
B. Co 563D ASB
101st Airborne
U.S. Army

Like CODForums!

Advertisements