• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Another Epic Call of the Dead Strategy (2 player)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't come up with this one either but I wanted to show you:

First off, in the spawn, one person gets one side and the other person get's the other. No confusion.
On the first round just stab. On the second round shoot 8 times then stab. When both people have 1000 points and one person has 1750 points. Open the barrier to the ship, and everyone buy the MPL. Stay on this floor until you can buy the stairs. Then do, and go to camp on the stairs that lead to the top floor. One person guards the window, and the other guards the stairs, trade off to reload. If you get overrun, simply use the zipline, camp in spawn, then go back to your camping spot at the end of the round. When both people have 3500 points (or one has 4500 and the other has 2500) open the barrier to the second ship, and the hatch down below, and buy Juggernog. Go back to spawn and camp there until everyone has 1200 and one person has 1950. Then open the barrier on the bottom of the second ship and buy the AK74u. Stay here until one person has 1000 points. Then they open the door to the lighthouse, and runs a circle in there, while the other person runs a circle outside (they ARE supposed to be connected, because later you'll be combining). Keep using the AK74u because you can buy ammo for it. Meanwhile buy Stamin-Up (through the back of the lighthouse, across the water) PHD. Flopper (not for flopping, because you can hold your grenades and run into guys, and kamikaze without dieing. Its outside the first door on the left from spawn, go down the stairs) and Speed Cola (same door as Stamin-Up, down the ice slide). After that, use the box until each person has either the Ray Gun or a "point gun" (RPK, SMGs, AUG) and a sniper rifle. Both people Pack-a-Punch their sniper rifles and use them to kill George, then you use your ray guns or point guns until a Max Ammo. Ok, so basically use the box and keep doing your runs until one person gets the M72 Law, and the other person gets the VR11 (they MUST be different people). Keep running your runs, when all the zombies are together, the guy in the lighthouse, runs out, and combines zombies with the other guy. The other guy shoots him with the VR11, which makes him invincible and gives him insta-kill for a short time. Use the M72 Law, and kill every zombie and once. This strategy took me to round 36 on my first try, 42 on my second and 86 on my third. Please don't ask for pictures, because I don't have any.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------THE END----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
A Another thing Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Another Team Bites The Dust... Call of Duty Media 6
D Cold War Using One GPU Over Another Despite Choosing The Correct Adapter in it's Settings Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
P Reinitializing to take another pass | Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Bug Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
S Xbox Live Anybody play the objective and need another member? Clan Recruitment 2
E Not another year of this... Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 3
C Another PC update! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
RavenOne#8540 Another Good Match Call of Duty Media 0
KeyboardDemon Another Comms question Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
C Another Update For PC? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
Yankee_LT Another Bug Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
G Another mystery from the new guy Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 6
zMrLegacyz So I hit my first TRIPLE COLLATERAL and another TRICKSHOT on MODERN WARFARE...and I got a FACECAM!!! Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz I just hit another NASTY TRICKSHOT while playing MODERN WARFARE!!! Call of Duty Media 0
C Another Update??? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
pumpknot Another Day Another Stream, Time to Tune in! Call of Duty Media 0
pumpknot Another Video! 70 Frag Shoot House Headquarters Call of Duty Media 0
pumpknot Another Day Another Stream Call of Duty Media 0
E Another hacker in CDL his username: TrapOnAddy General Call of Duty 0
K Punish one group to please another. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
W Another cheater in Warzone.. Call of Duty Media 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Another Great Question Of The Universe... Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
AntiCheatAgent94 Jeeezus! Now ANOTHER Issue Battlenet App Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
CODForums Call of Duty: Warzone's Plunder is another mode where you can earn cash Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
Jasonn Idea for Another Game General Call of Duty 1
VoiDProjects Multi Do you think there will be another COD Ghosts General Call of Duty 1
TexasWicked1 PSN [ASoK] Another Style of Killing is Recruiting Clan Recruitment 5
js85 Hey, just another one. The Lobby 0
Atlas of Karma Another Random Minitage Call of Duty Media 2
R Another Video In Top 25 Weapons In USA Call of Duty Media 0
R Another BO2 Gameplay Call of Duty Media 0
R Another chapter of U.S.A Weapons Call of Duty Media 0
G Another MW3 Gameplay Commentary :D Call of Duty Media 4
D Another Freeman com, Feedback welcome :) Call of Duty Media 0
KeyboardDemon An Epic deal: 3 Tomb Raider games for free Video Games 0
KeyboardDemon PNY XLR8 Gaming GeForce RTX 3080 & RTX 3090 EPIC-X RGB Revel Technology 5
A COOL VIDEO, a lot of epic kills. I’d appreciate a watch! Call of Duty Media 0
Y COD WARZONE HIGHLIGHTS! - Epic Fail, Win & Troll Moments #2 Call of Duty Media 0
T Epic Warzone Win! Call of Duty Media 1
J Epic Hackers General Call of Duty 2
JusZenTFN List of all known Epic and Heroic Weapon Variants General Call of Duty 5
K Epic Game 50+ Kill TDM on Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Call of Duty Media 0
BajaBlast Best Epic Variant? General Call of Duty 0
B EPIC FAIL SEARCH AND DESTROY Call of Duty Media 0
NathenGS Epic Weapon Variants In Infinite Warfare! Call of Duty Media 0
P Black Ops 3 Epic Moments! [VIDEO] Call of Duty Media 1
the zila Epic Camo RazorBack Nuke Call of Duty Media 0
K Funny Epic FFA Freakout Spawn Call of Duty Media 0
GooseAlwaysDies EPIC CLASS SETUP - Remington R5! DOES WORK! Call of Duty Media 0
Tthizzle88 17. Story Time: My Pants Dropped!!! | Epic Dance Battle Call of Duty Media 0