• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Tactical Gaming

Another hacker in CDL his username: TrapOnAddy

Enchannt

Recruit
ran into another hacker in CDL, which is not surprising anymore due to the amount of hackers taking over, but I was playing CDL search and destroy when I get in a game with this guy that drops about 23 kills and 1 death, he would have went flawless but someone from the other team said "KOBE" with the grenade thrown across the map and killed him. Well, he knew when enemies were, and had a sus lock on when aiming in an enemy and believe me I don't think it was aim assist. The guy claimed to be a pro and played game-battles and that he was playing in a smurf account at the time, he said this is voice chat and when I asked him what his non-smurf account , he did not say nothing for the rest of the game, I kept killing myself with the grenade to spectate him. Later on when he was asked if he was a pro he said he wasn't and that he just played GB's for money when he clearly said before that he was a pro. Once in the beginning of the round, he stood still for about 20-30 seconds, coincidence? I think not. If anybody is interested to watch the video footage of it try to find a way where I can send the long video or short trims of it because I even tried to post clips that i trimmed that were shorter than 10 seconds but didn't let me.

Tactical Gaming

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
zMrLegacyz So I hit my first TRIPLE COLLATERAL and another TRICKSHOT on MODERN WARFARE...and I got a FACECAM!!! Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz I just hit another NASTY TRICKSHOT while playing MODERN WARFARE!!! Call of Duty Media 0
C Another Update??? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
pumpknot Another Day Another Stream, Time to Tune in! Call of Duty Media 0
pumpknot Another Video! 70 Frag Shoot House Headquarters Call of Duty Media 0
pumpknot Another Day Another Stream Call of Duty Media 0
K Punish one group to please another. Call of Duty: WarZone 5
W Another cheater in Warzone.. Call of Duty Media 0
T Another Great Question Of The Universe... Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
T Jeeezus! Now ANOTHER Issue Battlenet App Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
CODForums Call of Duty: Warzone's Plunder is another mode where you can earn cash Call of Duty: WarZone 0
Jasonn Idea for Another Game General Call of Duty 1
VoiDProjects Multi Do you think there will be another COD Ghosts General Call of Duty 1
TexasWicked1 PSN [ASoK] Another Style of Killing is Recruiting Clan Recruitment 5
js85 Hey, just another one. The Lobby 0
Atlas of Karma Another Random Minitage Call of Duty Media 2
R Another Video In Top 25 Weapons In USA Call of Duty Media 0
R Another BO2 Gameplay Call of Duty Media 0
R Another chapter of U.S.A Weapons Call of Duty Media 0
G Another MW3 Gameplay Commentary :D Call of Duty Media 4
D Another Freeman com, Feedback welcome :) Call of Duty Media 0
Idon'tcareifyourbetter. Another Epic Call of the Dead Strategy (2 player) General Call of Duty 0
A The only thing more awesome than losing in the late game to a hacker is... Call of Duty: WarZone 3
D WARZONE-HACKER HAVE TO BE STOPPED! Call of Duty: WarZone 39
E Hacker: [ADBD]MuhanBoi Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 9
T It's So Disillusioning To Learn God Is A Cheater/Hacker Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
A hacker giving out hacks Call of Duty: WarZone 0
H Hacker named Call of Duty: WarZone 0
Nexz Black ops 2 hacker spotted!!! Call of Duty Media 0
T Call of Duty Hacker IRL Call of Duty Media 2
T LETS GET THIS HACKER BANNED!!!!!! Call of Duty Media 0
D3VILDOG Looking for site (Hacker caught in the act.) General Call of Duty 1
V CDL Question Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
S Multi Recruting players for CDL team Tryouts Today Clan Recruitment 2
G Multi CDL Team Clan Chat 3
G Multi CDL Team Clan Recruitment 2
G Multi 5v5 CDL Tournament $75 a team Clan Recruitment 0