• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Any Idea When Plunder Is Going To Return??

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
I am somewhat chagrined to concede it, but I have a MUCH better day when I start with a few rounds of PLUNDER than when I start my day with a few rounds of MW19....

It's shocking how much better my day is... Heh

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
G New Melee Idea Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
B The general idea of the game Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
B Bad idea to disable thermal optic at warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 11
C Possible idea? General Call of Duty 0
P I don't get the idea of Blueprints? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 31
N Multi Had the Idea and took the shot Clan Chat 0
Y Its posible dont put together pc gamers and cosoles gamers..i am wondering who had that fatastic idea.. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 6
S Riot Shield Nerf idea Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Jasonn Idea for Another Game General Call of Duty 1
C Idea: Quickchat General Call of Duty 1
T Evil Dead video game idea-Could this happen? Video Games 1
SpeedyBullet Fresh Idea for Black ops 3 Call of Duty Media 0
S My Video Game Idea Video Games 3
A Crazy idea for a future upcoming COD video game General Call of Duty 2
C Idea for map General Call of Duty 3
J New Game Mode Idea General Call of Duty 0
Admshumaker [Suggestion for next COD] 2 Rounds for One in the Chamber, and a New Game Mode Idea For Zombies General Call of Duty 1
Admshumaker [Suggestions for the next COD] New Multiplayer Maps, New idea for Maps General Call of Duty 5
MrRedPuff Game Mode Idea General Call of Duty 3
X GOOD SERIES IDEA FOR MW3? Call of Duty Media 1
R COD IDEA EVERYONE LIKES ALOT! Call of Duty Media 0
R UNA NUEVA IDEA Call of Duty Media 0
Yusuf786 Who likes The Idea Of It Being Set In The Future (BO2) General Call of Duty 2
AntiCheatAgent94 Plunder Back!!! :D Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
AntiCheatAgent94 How Long PLUNDER Down??? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 8
I No unlocking in Plunder 2022? Where is Most Wanted? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
AntiCheatAgent94 Plunder Gone... AGAIN... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
AntiCheatAgent94 And Plunder Is Gone Again!!! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
AntiCheatAgent94 Well, PLUNDER'S Back... AGAIN... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
Z Alcatraz Plunder Blood Money Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Plunder Is Back!!! :D Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
AntiCheatAgent94 YEA!!! PLUNDER IS BACK!!! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 21
Lone Wolf Why Plunder quads are bad Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
Lone Wolf WTF have they done to Plunder? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 7
Lone Wolf Clutter in Plunder Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
D Plunder Gameplay Changes Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
AntiCheatAgent94 PLUNDER IS BACK!!!!! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
AntiCheatAgent94 Plunder Seems To Have Disappeared.. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 12
RavenOne#8540 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (Plunder) Anti - Tank -Duos- “Victory” Call of Duty Media 0
H Season 5 Plunder Warzone XP Nerf? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 5
Lone Wolf Plunder: WTF Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
AntiCheatAgent94 Virtually Guaranteed .... Get In The Top 10 In Warzone Plunder Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 8
AntiCheatAgent94 Quad Teams Back For Plunder Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
AntiCheatAgent94 PLUNDER Section For Warzone??? Completed Suggestions 1
AntiCheatAgent94 Really Wish IW Would Have Singles/Duos/Trios/Quads Plunder Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
F PSN Looking to join a Plunder Warzone Clan. Clan Recruitment 0
P Plunder - Blood Money: Do People Actually? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
D Plunder with no vehicles????? Game mode ruined. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
CoolNameM8 Multi Plunder Regiment Recruiting Clan Recruitment 0
Y Plunder Stat Tracking Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0