• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

any similar games to play while waiting for black ops cold war

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TheCurious1 Permanent unlockable item after each Prestige in Advanced Warfare. Similar to BO2 token system General Call of Duty 0
JusZenTFN Bloodborne Will Let You Play a Female; Customization Similar to Demon’s Souls Video Games 0
MaximusEU PC [20R] 18+ Casual and Comp COD Clan! Over 2700+ members across all of our games! Clan Recruitment 0
B Call Of Duty MW 2019 and games questionnaire for assignment [REALLY NEED HELP RESPONSES NEEDED] Video Games 0
R PC Gaming Community - COD (main) + Huge Variety of PC Games Clan Recruitment 0
Wiseowl Summer games! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
C Custom Games Setup Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
I Multi Looking for a clan to get into serious games and get high number kills all players welcome Clan Recruitment 3
pumpknot DONE WITH FINALS STREAM! Warzone High Kill Games! Call of Duty Media 0
A [MW2] [BO1] [PS3] All of my ranks on old COD games have been reset!! Help!! General Call of Duty 1
G Any good Mobile Games? The Lounge 7
P Multi Project Caliber is recruiting members for great games and personal growth. Clan Recruitment 8
Jasonn Comparing COD to Other Games General Call of Duty 2
Jasonn Games You Have Beaten General Call of Duty 2
Jasonn How many COD games do you own? General Call of Duty 2
M What games are you playing until Black Ops 4? General Call of Duty 12
Carlos Sledgehammer Games wanted to make Advanced Warfare 2? General Call of Duty 5
VoiDProjects Top 10 most played console games Video Games 6
VoiDProjects List of favorite games series in order least to best Video Games 0
VoiDProjects Multi What games does VoiD participate on Clan Chat 0
GcpMC My First Sniping Clip a few games on. Call of Duty Media 0
J PSN Looking For Gamers for WW2 and other games (PS4) Clan Recruitment 0
S Xbox Live Xbox 1 camping team going for 75-0 games in HC TDM Clan Recruitment 0
T COD Games Scored By Me General Call of Duty 0
InfaredScoper Multi My Top 5 Favorite/Recommended COD Games List General Call of Duty 0
X PSN PS4 Revolution Gaming Recruiting IW/MW/Other Games Clan Recruitment 0
W PSN Carolina Games Summit Goldsboro, NC February 4th and 5th 2017 Clan Chat 0
O Fun things to do in Custom Games General Call of Duty 0
HellJumper5252 Lets revive the older Call of Duty games General Call of Duty 0
N xbox one after people to do challenges and win games Clan Chat 0
X Looking for good clan members for high kill games Clan Chat 0
Oropherion A section for miscellaneous FPSes/video games that don't fall under other categories Completed Suggestions 2
GooseAlwaysDies HOW TO GET CHEAP STEAM GAMES?! - BO2 Gameplay Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos This is NOT a suggestion forum for COD games. Completed Suggestions 0
X OK, I'm Giving Out Xbox One Games Video Games 1
gh0st233 What games do you play? The Lounge 13
Glen_Imported3 Comparison Between Games General Call of Duty 2
Carlos A tour of Sledgehammer Games HQ General Call of Duty 0
Carlos A thank you from Sledgehammer Games General Call of Duty 0
MadiesLAN #1 Multi-Player Issue (As seen at Sledgehammer Games) General Call of Duty 2
moaz13 Rank the CoD games? General Call of Duty 15
Carlos Sledgehammer Games interviewed about CODAW General Call of Duty 0
Carlos Sledgehammer Games interview with GameSpot at GamesCom 2014 General Call of Duty 0
Carlos Afrojack visits Sledgehammer Games General Call of Duty 0
J Love Video Games? Video Games 0
Carlos Sledgehammer Games celebrates 5 years General Call of Duty 0
Carlos Sledgehammer Games talks Advanced Warfare's Sound Design General Call of Duty 0
Carlos Sledgehammer Games talk Art Direction & Animation of Advanced Warfare General Call of Duty 0
Carlos Sledgehammer Games talks Futuristic Tech & Exoskeleton General Call of Duty 0
Carlos Sledgehammer Games interviewed about Advanced Warfare General Call of Duty 0