1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Anyone else feel the campaign was bad?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Ghosts' started by Smokey, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Smokey

Smokey Recruit

I ran through this campaign in literally 4 hours and just felt unsatisfied. The storyline was boring and it just didn't interest me at all. Am I the only one who felt Ghosts was pretty bad in terms of what was hyped up the year before and what we actually received?

2. Glen_Imported3

Glen_Imported3 Recruit

Definitely agree. There was literally TONS of space for improvement in this game altogether. I don't know what the developers were thinking, really. Did not live up to it's hype at all. At best, Ghosts was very mediocre.
    However, I think that they made up for it with Advanced Warfare, which is pretty good actually.

3. Lovely01

Lovely01 Recruit

No, I'd have to disagree. Well, in my opinion, Call of Duty is a very vivid lively game and it's movements are really up there in the charts. Even the storyline was pretty good...I loved every second of it. All of this made me want to play the campaign all over again, which I already did. I know this is your opinion, I'm not objecting to your opinion, because it's your opinion. But in my opinion, it wasn't bad at all. I was actually really stunned with the performance and how the movements were fluently running through the whole game. It gave me a sense of a fun, experimented adventure.

4. Yoso123

Yoso123 Recruit

All the Call of Duty campaigns are bad in my opinion, and I think Ghosts should have ditched campaign to focus on Multiplayer. Not only does nobody play the campaign, but if you do, you'll end up quitting after the second generic mission. All COD games follow the same mantra:

Cinematic intro
    Terrorists/Bad guys
    Shoot
    Shoot
    Shoot
    Shoot
    Car chase
    Shoot
    Shoot
    Ending, usually a dramatic death of someone we don't care about, or some kind of bomb.