• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Anyone else think the guns are weak in Zombies?

Big_Slim

Recruit
I feel like only good gun is the Gallo. I literally can't find any other gun that has satisfiable power except maybe the M16.

I feel like every other gun is only slightly better than the weak arse SMR from BO 2 Zombies.

I mean I haven't played Zombies in awhile so maybe the guns from past zombies are just as bad and I am just remembering wrong?

Elykson343

Recruit
You aren't entirely wrong. The past few zombies iterations has been following a trend of less damaging weapons and higher over all difficulty. Though not quite to this degree. I've found that the Pelican Sniper (I know its called the Pellington) is fairly powerful and as long as you hit headshots can one shot til round 14ish. Overall the weapon damage's are heavily geared towards critical hits. Since the way to upgrade the weapons rarity is the current way to Pack a Punch sort of. (I haven't done too much easter egg hunting or part searching. Don't hate me if there is other ways.) Honestly my current attachments are geared towards scrap and equipment drop rates. to speed up the upgrade process. The aetherium crystals can be used to boost stats of all weapons as well. looks like the zombies is building heavily in the late game rather than the early nuking of old games.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Anyone else having Black Ops shut off their XBOX? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
S Is Anyone else getting an odd reticle glitch? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
L Disconnecting from Gunfight Tournaments - anyone else experiencing this? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
L Lagging/Rubber Banding in Warzone - Anyone else experiencing this right now? Call of Duty: WarZone 4
N Warzone Trials: Not Granting XP? Anyone else have this problem? Call of Duty: WarZone 0
T Anyone Else Having Trouble Joining A Match??? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 14
A Multi Anyone else misses eSniping? Clan Chat 2
Z has anyone else had this issue with cod? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 12
Send-A-Salami Anyone else having an issue with Gamertag or PS name showing up as Anon? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
B Does anyone else feel bad for certain victims in horror movies? The Lounge 1
Carlos Anyone else notice the night and day change? General Call of Duty 1
FlyFish998 Did anyone else used to play this four-player split screen? General Call of Duty 8
2 Anyone else notice the weapon inbalance in AW? General Call of Duty 1
Carlos Anyone else get ALL AW Intel? General Call of Duty 2
KernelClamjuice Anyone else having problems finding MOuntain Dew/Doritos Codes? General Call of Duty 4
C Multi Anyone else NOT LIKE the Exo Jetpack? General Call of Duty 4
Smokey Anyone else feel the campaign was bad? General Call of Duty 3
Ghost_Imported3 Does anyone else play the campaign for the story? General Call of Duty 13
RetJoSek Does anyone else have any particular memories from this cod? General Call of Duty 26
R PSN Anyone else experiencing a sudden crash.... General Call of Duty 8
Ghost17697 Today on MW3... Anyone else experience major lag issues?? General Call of Duty 4
D Multi Anyone one play Domination as a team? Not like full sweat but just communicate Clan Chat 2
L Trying to figure out how to get Glacial Polish blueprint, either buy or unlock, can anyone help. General Call of Duty 1
Sainted1 Does anyone here enjoy realism mode? Call of Duty Media 1
2 Clutched a 1 v 22 situation the other day without killing anyone after gulag. Go watch my video :) Call of Duty Media 0
W PSN Anyone wants to play PSN Clique845 Clan Chat 0
A PSN Anyone looks for teammates or clan members? EST Clan Chat 2
L Multi Anyone need one more person to join their team to boost numbers Clan Recruitment 5
Deronatron PC Hello anyone wants to join my clan then fill free too. Link added Clan Recruitment 0
A Multi Can anyone help me with Warzone? Clan Chat 0
V Does anyone watch twitch? Call of Duty Media 0
S Quads and Trios won’t pair me up with anyone Call of Duty: WarZone 3
R Anyone on xbox one x having the memory error m 13-71 still pop up as well as must be sign in to xbox live ? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
CIFIY Anyone have a competitive team or know how to get into one? Clan Chat 0
CIFIY New to forums anyone got a link to best setups for classes? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 6
PUSHED2INS4NITY PC US NA PC Looking For Beginners Winners And Anyone In Between Clan Recruitment 1
G PSN Ps4 anyone Clan Chat 7
KH98 Does Anyone Play Control On Black Ops 4 ? Let me know what you guys think I did. Call of Duty Media 7
B anyone like 90's music? The Lounge 1
S writing? art? anyone into that? The Lounge 13
VoiDProjects Xbox Live Anyone want to do a 4v4 or 3v3 tonight ? Clan Chat 5
T Is Anyone A Member Of The Official Community Forums? General Call of Duty 3
P Anyone got a spare beta code? General Call of Duty 0
D Anyone have a CoD 1 CD Key for me? General Call of Duty 1
D PSN anyone recruiting on playstation 4 Clan Chat 2
K Xbox Live Recruiting Anyone for X Factor Clan Recruitment 0
K Does anyone know the prestige levels for iw ? General Call of Duty 4
Z Xbox Live Anyone wanna play BO zombies? Clan Chat 0
S Im looking for a ps4 clan, anyone? Clan Chat 19
O TeamOcTo is recruiting anyone! PS4 Clan Chat 0