• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Anyone have a CoD 1 CD Key for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Devm123

Hello!

A while ago I played CoD 1, I loved it till death.
I would REALLY wanna start playing again, but i got no cd key. I lost it.
I have the CD though.

Does any oldschool CoD'er still have a key laying around, which is unused at the moment and that I can use it?

It would literally mean the world to me.

thanks for reading me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Z has anyone else had this issue with cod? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 12
I PSN Cod 4 Mike Myers anyone? General Call of Duty 0
RetJoSek Does anyone else have any particular memories from this cod? General Call of Duty 26
P Does anyone get trial challenge tickets Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
R Has anyone else felt annoyed with rebirth respawn fights? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
M Anyone know how PC can disable crossplay? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
Carlos Anyone like Diablo series? Video Games 2
X Can anyone tell me what this is? General Call of Duty 4
R ... has anyone's game library ever just completely disappeared General Call of Duty 0
A Thermite anyone? Call of Duty Media 2
H Anyone else tired of hackers in warzone? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
G Anyone else got any cool warzone merchandise like this? General Call of Duty 1
E Does anyone know what these stickers are on warzone? They are everywhere Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
J Does anyone know what weapon this is? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
AntiCheatAgent94 Hay KB Demon.. Or Anyone?? Nvidia Tesla GFX Accelerator Video Card The Lounge 11
AntiCheatAgent94 Anyone Ever Hear.... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
A Xbox Live Looking for anyone, Casual or otherwise Clan Recruitment 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Anyone know what the '#' means in the After Action Report?? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 17
H Anyone else think the Devs of Warzone and activision are complete wastes? NERF THE FN DMR Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
N Is both Cold War and Modern Warfare unplayable for anyone else? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 6
O Anyone else having Black Ops shut off their XBOX? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 5
B Anyone else think the guns are weak in Zombies? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 4
S Is Anyone else getting an odd reticle glitch? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
D Multi Anyone one play Domination as a team? Not like full sweat but just communicate Clan Chat 2
L Trying to figure out how to get Glacial Polish blueprint, either buy or unlock, can anyone help. General Call of Duty 1
Sainted1 Does anyone here enjoy realism mode? Call of Duty Media 1
L Disconnecting from Gunfight Tournaments - anyone else experiencing this? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
L Lagging/Rubber Banding in Warzone - Anyone else experiencing this right now? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
2 Clutched a 1 v 22 situation the other day without killing anyone after gulag. Go watch my video :) Call of Duty Media 0
W PSN Anyone wants to play PSN Clique845 Clan Chat 0
N Warzone Trials: Not Granting XP? Anyone else have this problem? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
A PSN Anyone looks for teammates or clan members? EST Clan Chat 2
AntiCheatAgent94 Anyone Else Having Trouble Joining A Match??? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 14
L Multi Anyone need one more person to join their team to boost numbers Clan Recruitment 5
Deronatron PC Hello anyone wants to join my clan then fill free too. Link added Clan Recruitment 0
A Multi Anyone else misses eSniping? Clan Chat 2
A Multi Can anyone help me with Warzone? Clan Chat 0
V Does anyone watch twitch? Call of Duty Media 0
S Quads and Trios won’t pair me up with anyone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
R Anyone on xbox one x having the memory error m 13-71 still pop up as well as must be sign in to xbox live ? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
CIFIY Anyone have a competitive team or know how to get into one? Clan Chat 0
CIFIY New to forums anyone got a link to best setups for classes? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 6
PUSHED2INS4NITY PC US NA PC Looking For Beginners Winners And Anyone In Between Clan Recruitment 1
Send-A-Salami Anyone else having an issue with Gamertag or PS name showing up as Anon? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
G PSN Ps4 anyone Clan Chat 7
KH98 Does Anyone Play Control On Black Ops 4 ? Let me know what you guys think I did. Call of Duty Media 7
B anyone like 90's music? The Lounge 1
B Does anyone else feel bad for certain victims in horror movies? The Lounge 1
S writing? art? anyone into that? The Lounge 13
VoiDProjects Xbox Live Anyone want to do a 4v4 or 3v3 tonight ? Clan Chat 5