• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Tactical Gaming

Multi Anyone need one more person to join their team to boost numbers

Tactical Gaming

We would love to have you!

Tactical Gaming was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe. With our Warfare and Adventures franchises, we have thousands of active members spread over multiple games. Our Call of Duty Division currently has 15 squads and we're quickly expanding with the recent addition of Warzone. We also support XB1, PS4, and PC. Your squad placement is based on your game preference whether it be Core, Hardcore, or Warzone. TG has a military structure when it comes to ranks and we have several Veterans and First Responders. Our main requirements are mature and a working mic. I would be happy to give you any information you need. Please contact me here or Discord fireman2818#3114.

If you'd like to jump right in and take a look, our website is https://tacticalgaming.net/hq/refer/60038/. Please be sure to put Fireman2818 as your referrer. I look forward to hearing from you!

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions!

AssassinBKR

Recruit
Rapture gaming is recruiting all skill level players for cod. So if you are tired of running solo, or would like to find a new group of friends to play with we have got you covered.
With so many people running solo don't you feel it's time to find your new home. We are a community not a clan.
 We support many other titles so no fear of looking for others to play with. Your K/D is not important, if you want to get better we will help you. This is not a place in which you sign up and get lost in the background noise.
If your not sure add me on XB1 gamertag; AssassinBKR. Others and myself will play with you so you can get the rG experience first hand.
So visit our website https://rapturegamingcommunity.net/forum.php?referrerid=4131

REQUIREMENTS
17+
WORKING MIC
website activity once every 14 days

xFTPx Beanie

Recruit
Hi,
Me and a small group of friends have recently started a clan, we're looking for more members to fill gaps for full squads on hardcore multiplayer. We play on Xbox One and are very active. We help eachother with achievements, objectives and missions, so it's more than just people to play with, were actively helping eachother. The clan is called xFTPx and my GT is xFTPx Beanie
If you're interested drop me a DM and I'll start the recruitment process!
Thanks for reading
Reyanne a.k.a Beanie

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W PSN Anyone wants to play PSN Clique845 Clan Chat 0
N Warzone Trials: Not Granting XP? Anyone else have this problem? Call of Duty: WarZone 0
A PSN Anyone looks for teammates or clan members? EST Clan Chat 2
T Anyone Else Having Trouble Joining A Match??? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 14
Deronatron PC Hello anyone wants to join my clan then fill free too. Link added Clan Recruitment 0
A Multi Anyone else misses eSniping? Clan Chat 2
A Multi Can anyone help me with Warzone? Clan Chat 0
V Does anyone watch twitch? Call of Duty Media 0
S Quads and Trios won’t pair me up with anyone Call of Duty: WarZone 3
R Anyone on xbox one x having the memory error m 13-71 still pop up as well as must be sign in to xbox live ? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
CIFIY Anyone have a competitive team or know how to get into one? Clan Chat 0
CIFIY New to forums anyone got a link to best setups for classes? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 6
Z has anyone else had this issue with cod? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 12
PUSHED2INS4NITY PC US NA PC Looking For Beginners Winners And Anyone In Between Clan Recruitment 1
Send-A-Salami Anyone else having an issue with Gamertag or PS name showing up as Anon? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
G PSN Ps4 anyone Clan Chat 7
KH98 Does Anyone Play Control On Black Ops 4 ? Let me know what you guys think I did. Call of Duty Media 7
B anyone like 90's music? The Lounge 1
B Does anyone else feel bad for certain victims in horror movies? The Lounge 1
S writing? art? anyone into that? The Lounge 13
VoiDProjects Xbox Live Anyone want to do a 4v4 or 3v3 tonight ? Clan Chat 5
T Is Anyone A Member Of The Official Community Forums? General Call of Duty 3
P Anyone got a spare beta code? General Call of Duty 0
D Anyone have a CoD 1 CD Key for me? General Call of Duty 1
D PSN anyone recruiting on playstation 4 Clan Chat 2
K Xbox Live Recruiting Anyone for X Factor Clan Recruitment 0
K Does anyone know the prestige levels for iw ? General Call of Duty 4
Z Xbox Live Anyone wanna play BO zombies? Clan Chat 0
S Im looking for a ps4 clan, anyone? Clan Chat 19
O TeamOcTo is recruiting anyone! PS4 Clan Chat 0
Carlos Anyone else notice the night and day change? General Call of Duty 1
S Will anyone recruit me? (PS4) Clan Chat 3
FlyFish998 Did anyone else used to play this four-player split screen? General Call of Duty 8
Krida Multi Anyone wants to play in amateur tournaments ? Clan Chat 0
D If anyone is interested in sniping montages.... Call of Duty Media 0
2 Anyone else notice the weapon inbalance in AW? General Call of Duty 1
Carlos Anyone else get ALL AW Intel? General Call of Duty 2
KernelClamjuice Anyone else having problems finding MOuntain Dew/Doritos Codes? General Call of Duty 4
KhaosKid21 Ps3 Names Anyone? General Call of Duty 0
C Multi Anyone else NOT LIKE the Exo Jetpack? General Call of Duty 4
gh0st233 Does anyone here want a new WW2 Call of Duty? General Call of Duty 10
D PSN ps4 Michael Myers anyone Clan Chat 0
Smokey Anyone else feel the campaign was bad? General Call of Duty 3
gh0st233 Does anyone want a remake of this? General Call of Duty 3
gh0st233 Does anyone still play this? Please tell me you do. General Call of Duty 8
TeamNiceDynamite Is anyone up for a botched release? General Call of Duty 8
Hyper Anyone Seen The Walking Dead? The Lounge 7
J PC Black Ops zombies anyone? Clan Chat 0
I PSN Cod 4 Mike Myers anyone? General Call of Duty 0
A Anyone appreciate a sick League Play ace? Call of Duty Media 0