• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi Anyone wants to play in amateur tournaments ?

Krida

Recruit
Hello guys, I organise tournaments on COD AW on my website, I wanted to know if there were European players here interested.

Why not US players ? Because I don't have a lot of consoles with a game and a psplus or other passes to enforce neutral hosting. However, people living on the East Coast or Quebec and people no farther than the middle of Poland are able to play with our core community which French/Belgian with a bit of Spanish, Brits and Dutch sprinkled on top.

So yeah, tell me if you're interested and I'll talk to you about it. Thank you a lot for reading. I'm looking forward to chat with y'all. =)

Like CODForums!

Advertisements