• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Are custom games (bots mainly) ever going to be fixed?

Pixie Swift

Recruit
So I don't see alot about this on these forums maybe because most are into multiplayer and don't really care. But some of us like to try out builds and play with friends and/or vs bots in custom games. However here is the issue at hand, the way it is currently is that the bot difficulty cannot be changed from cakewalk to something harder. It starts at a very easy difficulty, and when you try to change it in the bot difficulkty menu, then exit that menu it changes the difficulty back to easy. If you go back into the bot menu to check it you will see the difficulty resetS to easy/regular everytime and you can't do anything about it. The game mode is utterly useless for the most part if you want to play bots and all it would take is a little fix so the difficulty stays the way you set it as, not reverting to easy mode every time. It's been like this for awhile and would take no time to fix this glitch. On reddit theres so many of us that want this fix and it just looks like they don't care very much. I know theres a seperate vs bots mode where the difficulty works but that mode is very bare bones compared to the custom game mode where there are so many options to set up a fun time (If only bots didnt reset to childs play difficulty). Treyarch could you please look into this. I heard they said they would fix it awhile ago but it hasn't even been touched in this games lifetime and it's such an easy fix it's ridiculous. Not everyone wants to always play multiplayer, custom games can be a place to chill and unwind after playing sweatys in multi, but i still want a challenge to my bots or whats the fun of it? Going 70 and 3 against easy bots without being able to change difficulty is just a waste of time and waste of a mode for alot of us imo. I pour quite a bit of money into this game so the least that could be done is to fix the bot difficulty in the custom match mode for us casuals. *fingers crossed*

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
C Custom Games Setup Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
O Fun things to do in Custom Games General Call of Duty 0
U Xbox Live Insaniac Gaming Custom Games Community! Clan Recruitment 0
B Saving custom weapon mods Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
E NA West Custom Warzone Private Lobbies Call of Duty Media 0
D Multi Custom warzone mini royal with bertmerks on twitch Clan Chat 0
P Can't delete custom blueprints - not the same old issue! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
C We need a CUSTOM SERVER LIST Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
K 20+ CUSTOM SNIPERS in Modern Warfare 2! Call of Duty Media 0
K Chernobyl, Modern Warfare 2 Custom Map Call of Duty Media 0
L Can you grind weapon skins in a 1v1 custom game with a friend? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
SuperSteele Custom match weapon presets switch with multiplayer weapon presets Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
C Custom vs. Blueprints (Modern Warfare) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 13
P Custom game rules are bugged on xbox one. General Call of Duty 1
J Custom class General Call of Duty 1
D [DakadoRotu] Custom zombie survival server with WWII weapons and MW3 weapons General Call of Duty 1
W Black Ops 3 - Custom Zombie - New Project Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Tools 0
WhoIsDo Call of Duty Kate Upton custom camo General Call of Duty 4
S Modern Warfare 3 Custom Game Modes...Michael Myers Call of Duty Media 0
S GTAV Custom Game Mode Clan Video Games 0
S GTAV & COD Custom Game Modes Clan Chat 0
bhajj94 $.99 Custom Mousepad Video Games 3
Scotteh Custom game modes General Call of Duty 0
X PC waw custom zombies pc Clan Chat 0
Admshumaker [Suggestion for next COD] Administration Powers In-Game via Custom Match General Call of Duty 0
I MW2 - Custom Classes General Call of Duty 5
C Algorithmic Handicapping is Wrong for Online Games General Call of Duty 3
L cant find cold war games Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
A What classic PlayStation games would you love to see get the Demon Soul’s level remake? Video Games 0
M PC Looking 4 player near Thailand for low latency games! Clan Recruitment 0
S Autoaim and SBMM makes games predetermined and pointless General Call of Duty 0
S Sick of playing manipulated games. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 4
JetskjiOnTwitch How To Get High Kills Games in Warzone Call of Duty Media 1
MaximusEU PC [20R] 18+ Casual and Comp COD Clan! Over 2700+ members across all of our games! Clan Recruitment 4
B Call Of Duty MW 2019 and games questionnaire for assignment [REALLY NEED HELP RESPONSES NEEDED] Video Games 0
R PC Gaming Community - COD (main) + Huge Variety of PC Games Clan Recruitment 0
T any similar games to play while waiting for black ops cold war General Call of Duty 0
Wiseowl Summer games! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
I Multi Looking for a clan to get into serious games and get high number kills all players welcome Clan Recruitment 6
pumpknot DONE WITH FINALS STREAM! Warzone High Kill Games! Call of Duty Media 0
A [MW2] [BO1] [PS3] All of my ranks on old COD games have been reset!! Help!! General Call of Duty 1
G Any good Mobile Games? The Lounge 7
P Multi Project Caliber is recruiting members for great games and personal growth. Clan Recruitment 8
Jasonn Comparing COD to Other Games General Call of Duty 2
Jasonn Games You Have Beaten General Call of Duty 2
Jasonn How many COD games do you own? General Call of Duty 2
M What games are you playing until Black Ops 4? General Call of Duty 12
Carlos Sledgehammer Games wanted to make Advanced Warfare 2? General Call of Duty 5
VoiDProjects Top 10 most played console games Video Games 6
VoiDProjects List of favorite games series in order least to best Video Games 0