• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi Are you Savage enough???

Miss_mitch

Recruit
Hey, here at Savage gaming we are Recruiting Call of Duty players that play both Casual and Competitive! Also interested in taking other clans under our wings if they are looking to Merge with us! We have players based all over the globe!
We have CDL Teams, Warzone competitive teams, in-house tournaments, ect. We also have channels within our server for other games, such as GTA, Among us, Apex, Minecraft and many more! We also have a Competitive Volarant team being set up as requested by members!
We have a mix of channels based around CoD, aswell as general chit chat, Music discussions, Memes, NSFW content. Along side our Mental Health and Private ladies channel!
We are a great group of guys and girls and I am happy to answer any questions you may have! Feel free to give me a message or comment below!

Attachments

• 2021-01-04 (4).png
    2021-01-04 (4).png
    363.1 KB · Views: 1

Miss_mitch

Recruit
Here at Savage gaming we are Recruiting Call of Duty players that play both Casual and Competitive! Also interested in taking other clans under our wings if they are looking to Merge with us! We have players based all over the globe!
We have CDL Teams, Warzone competitive teams, in-house tournaments, ect. We also have channels within our server for other games, such as GTA, Among us, Apex, Minecraft and many more! We also have a Competitive Volarant team being set up as requested by members!
We have a mix of channels based around CoD, aswell as general chit chat, Music discussions, Memes, NSFW content. Along side our Mental Health and Private ladies channel!
We are a great group of guys and girls and I am happy to answer any questions you may have! Feel free to give me a message!

My discord is Miss_Mitch#3915, Feel free to message me there too!

Attachments

• image0.png
    image0.png
    830.9 KB · Views: 0