• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Armor needs a complete overhaul, or just scrap it.

Honestly, it would be awesome if armor didn't even exist. Because it plays too heavily into if you live or die in a fight, also you cant seem to kill anyone that has armor without destroying it completely. So after a single back and forth gunfight you basically have to search and search to find some new armor or have a pretty good chance at dying to the next guy who does!
I've also noticed that I've gotten into a single gunfight. lost it. then find out in the post game stats that I did 280 damage points... what is with that? 280 damage and I DIDNT kill the guy? How is it so easy to kill someone in multiplayer yet in blackout everyone is a bullet sponge even with out armor?

I feel that with all the heals you get all over the map, there is no need to keep armor in the game.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Your opponent's armor is a level 3 armor. Treyarch says they're not going to be removed, but the meta for it is modified a little bit, here's the Reddit thread.

The syringe helps you survive, but not nearly as much as having an armor.

Ik0n

Staff member
I'm not sure if I agree. They make it pretty obvious that someone has level 3 armor in that you make a TON more sound and you can see the big, hulking headpiece and black armor vest if someone has it on.

Teeroy

Recruit
I personally think that the Level 3 Armor is slightly too much and takes plenty of shots to kill the enemy. Level 1 and 2 armor seems to be ok. Just level 3 is a bit over the top.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements