• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Banned for 4 days on call of duty for having a racist name.

GreyJuul

Recruit
Does ANYONE KNOW IF I HAVE TO CHANGE MY NAME OR AM I ABLE TO KEEP IT THE SAME ? OR DO I HAVE TO SPEND 10$ TO CHANGE MY BATTLE.NET NAME?
NEED ANSWERS !!!!!

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
How were you informed about the ban?

If it was by email then it should explain what needs to be done in the email, is that not the case?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Does ANYONE KNOW IF I HAVE TO CHANGE MY NAME OR AM I ABLE TO KEEP IT THE SAME ? OR DO I HAVE TO SPEND 10$ TO CHANGE MY BATTLE.NET NAME?
NEED ANSWERS !!!!!
If you were banned for having a racist username... Well, that's on you. You shouldn't have made that name. Once you're unbanned, CHANGE IT. Yes, you can change it from the CallofDuty.com account.

GreyJuul

Recruit
How were you informed about the ban?

If it was by email then it should explain what needs to be done in the email, is that not the case?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

All they said was I was banned for a having a racist name that’s all my name wasn’t changed they never said anything just that I was banned for 4 days.

Nimrod

Recruit
All they said was I was banned for a having a racist name that’s all my name wasn’t changed they never said anything just that I was banned for 4 days.

Hi.

If you were banned for having an offensive name then I would assume that they allow you to change it or change it for you in to some " number ID " kind of thing like they do on steam (horrible platform btw, don't try it out).

As I am a kind of guy who has an opinion about everything I also gotta add that I personally think you should have been banned for 6 months instead of 4 days for pulling off shi... like this.

They USUALLY don't ban very quickly and considering all the rude and nasty things I have said/written to people on modern warfare because I was triggered I never ever received any ban, you must have really broken some rules below the waist line.

Hope you use your time for thinking about your failures.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
K DO NOT USE WINDOWS 11 AND ANY ACTIVISION GAMES - PERM BANNED General Call of Duty 4
G Banned For No Reason Apeal Not Working. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
K This clip almost got me BANNED on Call of Duty Call of Duty Media 2
A I WAS HACKED AND BANNED. #ImTheVictim General Call of Duty 0
B Payload would be so much better if snipers were banned Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
C Banned for no reason ?? Permanent Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
S Unjustly permanent banned Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
F wrongfully Banned!!! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
X Shadow banned Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
K Cheaters dont get banned ? Call of Duty Media 0
F Banned Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
D Banned Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
J hello, i have been banned and i dont know why.. is any posible to see why???? thx joutes@seznam.cz Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 6
X Shadow banned or something? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
A Banned on the game for 24hrs Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
P Streamer Dr. disrespect almost got banned by this play ?! - Call of Duty Battle Royale Call of Duty Media 0
F Xbox Live I have been banned? General Call of Duty 0
T LETS GET THIS HACKER BANNED!!!!!! Call of Duty Media 0
G days gone Video Games 0
F Multi SEVEN DAYS IS RECRUITING Clan Recruitment 0
G What happened to the tanks and helicopters? been about 5 days playing without them it kinda sucks. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
I Things wrong with the game from someone with 20 days playtime Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 13
J How Do You Join a Clan These Days Clan Chat 4
Smokey Less than 10 days to go! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
CODForums Days of Summer arrives to Black Ops 4 General Call of Duty 0
C I got my first nuclear a few days - let me know what you guys think of the gameplay :) Call of Duty Media 0
JusZenTFN Quad Feed! 2XP for days! General Call of Duty 0
B PSN I Need A Clan Been Looking For Days!!! Clan Recruitment 4
JusZenTFN 2 More Work Days! The Lounge 13
FireBrand The Last Of Us-NaughtyDog THREE DAYS Video Games 0
Nishi The 12 Days of Christmas Newbs EP 2 Call of Duty Media 0
Chris [Destructoid] Modern Warfare 2 DLC exclusive to 360 for 30 days General Call of Duty 2
J Call of Duty Mobile - How To Back Slide (Slide Backwards Tutorial) Call of Duty Media 0
SixColourz Multi Call of Duty Vanguard Clan Open to All "ClubSix" Clan Chat 0
95beastboi CALL of duty vanguard giveaway & walkthrough Call of Duty Media 0
A Call of Duty Black Ops set in Korean War? General Call of Duty 1
CODForums The Haunting has begun in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, and Warzone Call of Duty News 1
CODForums Call of Duty: Vanguard Launch Trailer Call of Duty News 0
CODForums Call of Duty: Vanguard's Zombies revealed Call of Duty News 0
CODForums Call of Duty: Vanguard Story Trailer Call of Duty News 0
T 10 tips for new call of duty black ops cold war General Call of Duty 0
T 10 call of duty black ops cold war tips Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Tools 0
M [HELP] - Not Able To Install 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare'! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
RavenOne#8540 Do You Call My Name (Visualizer) Call of Duty Media 0
RavenOne#8540 [Call of Duty: MW] Murder Train “Short” Call of Duty Media 1
RavenOne#8540 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Solo Victory (Forever Train) Call of Duty Media 0
J Call of duty mobile Call of Duty Media 0
I Call of Duty Warzone Highlights Call of Duty Media 0
K Call of Duty 4 Custom Campaign: 20+ NEW Missions! (''Heroes 7'' Mod Preview) Call of Duty Media 0
Plus One Multi Plus One is recruiting players for Call of Duty Clan Recruitment 1