• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Banned for no reason ?? Permanent

Cleggy

Recruit
Hey, So last friday after the latest update I go onto warzone and i have a message saying im permanently banned from the cod servers ? totally out of the blue , ive never cheated in my life not on cod or any other game , ive never had any temporary ban before so this is totally out the blue and i have no idea why , my KD isnt even about 1 , i dont play a lot maybe couple of hours at the weekends. Ive tried to contact activation on twitter and being ignored, tried to submit a ban appeal but it doesnt work i cant get it to link with my correct activision ID or my correct gamertag. This is so frustrating :(

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S Unjustly permanent banned Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
F wrongfully Banned!!! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
X Shadow banned Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
K Cheaters dont get banned ? Call of Duty Media 0
F Banned Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
D Banned Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
J hello, i have been banned and i dont know why.. is any posible to see why???? thx joutes@seznam.cz Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 6
X Shadow banned or something? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
G Banned for 4 days on call of duty for having a racist name. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 5
A Banned on the game for 24hrs Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
P Streamer Dr. disrespect almost got banned by this play ?! - Call of Duty Battle Royale Call of Duty Media 0
F Xbox Live I have been banned? General Call of Duty 0
T LETS GET THIS HACKER BANNED!!!!!! Call of Duty Media 0
R shadowbanned for no reason Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 5
T Any reason why Battle Royale Solos is gone?? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
Y Hilarious Troll Video: Angry For No Reason Call of Duty Media 0
C TRASH TALKING FOR NO REASON! (KIDS GET MAD!) Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Little kid in BO2 trolls for no reason Call of Duty Media 0
aledpj PSN WeeFreeGamers Clan is now recruting (for some reason) Clan Recruitment 0
S Please make BR 'Classic' a permanent addition Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 8
C Shoot The Ship should be a permanent playlist. So whats your thought? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
TheCurious1 Permanent unlockable item after each Prestige in Advanced Warfare. Similar to BO2 token system General Call of Duty 0
xIgNiTex Ray Gun Permanent Perk for the Noobs to Zombies General Call of Duty 0