• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

bas-p wont unlock

i have battlepass --- it says it is free--- ive unlocked the four things in the same group but this still hasnt unlocked

anyone else have this problem ?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
T Warzone Need help Game wont load after patch on battle.net my PC just freezes Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
U Warzone Warzone wont get past login/update check screen Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
X Xbox Elite 2 Controller Wont Work Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
T Vanguard wont launch Call of Duty: Vanguard 11
F Warzone Please help!! Warzone wont launch Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
H Warzone Warzone PC wont Start Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
W Warzone Warzone wont start no matter what I try Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
L Warzone Warzone wont launch Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
L COD MW wont start. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
D Warzone Game will be dead if the following things wont happen! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 18
A Unlock Activez Dual Double XP Code Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II 0
C Weapons next unlock when you hit the the view button Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II 2
D Barrel will not unlock (MW2) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II 13
C Dark Aether | HARD UNLOCK For All Weapons Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
D Warzone How to unlock UltraZoom Custom scope, using which rifle? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
S Warzone Cooper Carbine unlock Error weapon lvl 61 Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
XyRuS Warzone Character unlock with battlepass Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
E Can't unlock Operator Song's skin Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 3
F Warzone If I buy the Nova Ambrosia pack, will it unlock the Rytec AMR? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
G unable to unlock the battle Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
J Warzone Reticle unlock (ACOG), which is the varable zoom scope? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
P Warzone can't unlock the grau 5.56 please help Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
O Warzone Bruen Firebrand Unlock Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
JetskjiOnTwitch UNLOCK EVERYTHING in THE Halloween EVENT FAST! Call of Duty Media 1
Budgie How do you "unlock Captn Price skin via missed battle pass 4 " thanks Covid Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
L Trying to figure out how to get Glacial Polish blueprint, either buy or unlock, can anyone help. General Call of Duty 1
JetskjiOnTwitch UNLOCK the NEW FINN LMG in 2 MINS! Call of Duty Media 0
Mr Fishy McFIsh How to Unlock the Kali Sticks Fast - Do it this weekend before they make it hard! Call of Duty Media 0
H Multi Looking for helper/ service to unlock Damacus Camo with payable cash Clan Chat 0
Q I have a problem to unlock the 357 magnum akimbo Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
I HowTo: Bruen Mk9 Unlock Challenge Content Bunker 4
M M249 unlock Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
D T Pose reticle unlock broken. Still. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
steeltron Blackout How to Unlock All Zombie Characters: Scarlett, Bruno, Shaw, Diego Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
JusZenTFN How To Unlock Characters in Blackout Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 7
B Account Upgrades for Sale! (Unlock camos, deatomizers, raise KD) General Call of Duty 1
O Permanently unlock question General Call of Duty 1
ITzTheGhost-_- COD Advanced Warfare UNLOCK ALL EMBLEMS Glitch! Call of Duty Media 0
Z Is there any other way to unlock Zombies? General Call of Duty 5
KhaosKid21 How To Unlock Zombies In Aw General Call of Duty 1
D Gun Skin Unlock Problem :( General Call of Duty 1
collapsranger How to unlock Ghost after prestige Call of Duty Media 0
T Prestiege unlock reset stats General Call of Duty 0